Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed

Comicbookmovie.com has word Telltale Games' future plans revealed by way of the ongoing strike by SAG-AFTRA against video game publishers (thanks Eurogamer). They have a list of titles impacted by the strike both attributed to developer O'Farrell Enterprises. One of these is The Walking Dead: Season 3, and the other is listed as Guardians of the Galaxy: The Video Game a/k/a Blue Harvest. The Guardians of the Galaxy game isn't officially announced, but it's a good guess that they wanted to launch this around the debut of the second movie, which is due in May 2017.
View

7. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 14, 2016, 23:24 SlimRam

Wolf Among Us is the only one I've played so far. It was great, and I'd love a second season as well. What's the next best one I should play? Anyone got a recommendation?

I've only ever played Wolf Among Us but the consensus seems to be that The Walking Dead is pretty good.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report