Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed

Comicbookmovie.com has word Telltale Games' future plans revealed by way of the ongoing strike by SAG-AFTRA against video game publishers (thanks Eurogamer). They have a list of titles impacted by the strike both attributed to developer O'Farrell Enterprises. One of these is The Walking Dead: Season 3, and the other is listed as Guardians of the Galaxy: The Video Game a/k/a Blue Harvest. The Guardians of the Galaxy game isn't officially announced, but it's a good guess that they wanted to launch this around the debut of the second movie, which is due in May 2017.
View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 15, 2016, 14:16 Fion

I agree, Walking Dead (S1 especially). I played the first few eps of GoT, started interesting but quickly went nowhere. Surprisingly Tales from the Borderlands is a lot of fun as well.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 15, 2016, 09:27 Bundy

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 21:54:
Fion wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 14:42:
Holy shit awesome! I also skipped the Batman one as I'm not a fan but I did hear it was good.

As much as I am now excited for a Telltale GotG game, I wish they'd put someone back on Wolf Among Us, I want a season 2 for that game SO BAD!

Wolf Among Us is the only one I've played so far. It was great, and I'd love a second season as well. What's the next best one I should play? Anyone got a recommendation?

Walking Dead, especially season 1, was good. Avoid Game of Thrones. It was by far their worst.

7. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 14, 2016, 23:24 SlimRam

Wolf Among Us is the only one I've played so far. It was great, and I'd love a second season as well. What's the next best one I should play? Anyone got a recommendation?

I've only ever played Wolf Among Us but the consensus seems to be that The Walking Dead is pretty good.

6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 14, 2016, 21:54 Wowbagger_TIP

Fion wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 14:42:
Holy shit awesome! I also skipped the Batman one as I'm not a fan but I did hear it was good.

As much as I am now excited for a Telltale GotG game, I wish they'd put someone back on Wolf Among Us, I want a season 2 for that game SO BAD!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5. Re: Street Fighter V New Character & Patch Plans Nov 14, 2016, 18:27 intermarer

Another title off the conveyor belt that is Telltale  

4. Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed Nov 14, 2016, 18:05 LarryLaffer

This is very exciting. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm so backlogged on great games. Loving life.

---Laffman

3. Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed Nov 14, 2016, 14:42 Fion

2. Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed Nov 14, 2016, 11:49 xXStellarDadXx

Only Telltale game i have not bought is thy Batman one...Heard it is good but i am just not a huge Batman fan so i skipped that one...  

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

1. Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed Nov 14, 2016, 11:04 Creston

Could be cool. They release so many of these now, though... I can't keep up!

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >