Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Free Mech

MechWarrior Online Forums announce a mech giveaway and the chance to win additional in-game prize packs sponsored by NCIX Tech Tips on YouTube (thanks Rhialto). The goal here is to get your twitter in gear, as they are trying to incentivize a little viral publicity through social networks. Here's the deal:

NCIX is a North American-wide computer hardware, software, and custom PC retailer based out of British Columbia, with a large online presence and retail outlets across the country. In addition to being our official hardware supplier for Mech_Con 2016 they also love MechWarrior, so we're teaming up to offer our players and their customers a free Centurion NCIX variant 'Mech and a chance to win some sweet prizes!

From November 14th 2016 until November 21st 2016 you can complete social media actions through the NCIX campaign on the contest entry site for a chance to win one of six Cyclops or Linebacker 'Mech Pack Gift Codes, or two entry tickets for Mech_Con 2016 in Vancouver, BC!

You can maximize your chances of victory by completing all of the social media actions listed on the NCIX campaign page.

8. Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Nov 11, 2016, 16:15 verybad1
I was an enormous fan of Battletech even before the first MechWarrior game came out, I was part of MekTek (we made mods for MechWarrior 4) (I made new mech models)

This game killed all the initial enthusiasm I had for the new release, they charge ridiculous amounts for metis. (20 buchs or so for a single model, that's a rip off if I've ever seen one.

Just wish I could have the money back that I spent on this worthless piss-stain.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
    Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 11, 11:33 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Flatline
  5. Nov 11, 13:00  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Bumpy
  7. Nov 11, 14:12   Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Pyro
>> 8. Nov 11, 16:15    Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech verybad1
  9. Nov 11, 16:51  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech thecakeisalie
  2. Nov 11, 11:47 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Cutter
  3. Nov 11, 12:19  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Half Elf
  4. Nov 11, 12:28   Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Pyro
  6. Nov 11, 13:28 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Rhialto

Blue's News logo