Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Free Mech

MechWarrior Online Forums announce a mech giveaway and the chance to win additional in-game prize packs sponsored by NCIX Tech Tips on YouTube (thanks Rhialto). The goal here is to get your twitter in gear, as they are trying to incentivize a little viral publicity through social networks. Here's the deal:

NCIX is a North American-wide computer hardware, software, and custom PC retailer based out of British Columbia, with a large online presence and retail outlets across the country. In addition to being our official hardware supplier for Mech_Con 2016 they also love MechWarrior, so we're teaming up to offer our players and their customers a free Centurion NCIX variant 'Mech and a chance to win some sweet prizes!

From November 14th 2016 until November 21st 2016 you can complete social media actions through the NCIX campaign on the contest entry site Gleam.io for a chance to win one of six Cyclops or Linebacker 'Mech Pack Gift Codes, or two entry tickets for Mech_Con 2016 in Vancouver, BC!

You can maximize your chances of victory by completing all of the social media actions listed on the NCIX Gleam.io campaign page.

View
8. Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Nov 11, 2016, 16:15 verybad1

I was an enormous fan of Battletech even before the first MechWarrior game came out, I was part of MekTek (we made mods for MechWarrior 4) (I made new mech models)

This game killed all the initial enthusiasm I had for the new release, they charge ridiculous amounts for metis. (20 buchs or so for a single model, that's a rip off if I've ever seen one.

Just wish I could have the money back that I spent on this worthless piss-stain.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 11, 11:33 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Flatline
  5. Nov 11, 13:00  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Bumpy
  7. Nov 11, 14:12   Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Pyro
>> 8. Nov 11, 16:15    Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech verybad1
  9. Nov 11, 16:51  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech thecakeisalie
  2. Nov 11, 11:47 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Cutter
  3. Nov 11, 12:19  Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Half Elf
  4. Nov 11, 12:28   Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech The Pyro
  6. Nov 11, 13:28 Re: MechWarrior Online Free Mech Rhialto

footer