Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal

The Mass Effect Andromeda Initiative website is now online, offering the promised celebration of their N7 Day. On a related note, Best Buy now has a listing for Mass Effect Andromeda, and in the details say it is "For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode" (thanks GamesRadar+). Back to the website, it also now includes an N7 Day 2016 cinematic reveal trailer, and this page has some details:
Take the role of the Pathfinder, leading humanity's search for a new home in this unexplored and unforgiving region of space. You'll chart your own course, navigating the Andromeda galaxy to unravel its mysteries, discover vivid alien worlds, and lead the charge to find the human race a new home among the stars. You'll be able to upgrade and customize your gameplay experience with a deep and flexible progression system, and lead your squad into action-packed combat using advanced weaponry, special abilities, and more than a few new tricks.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 18:00 descender

Please revamp the combat I don't think I can get through another one of these with 2 useful skills and some hitscan guns.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 17:15 Drayth

Kxmode wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 11:40:
For this new trilogy I plan on playing FemShep. Hoping to see a trailer with the female lead.

There was one. The one last spring where a woman wakes up at the very end and whispers something like "We made it...". That's the female version of the player character.

Also, I haven't been able to find any confirmation that this is a new trilogy (though yes, it'll undoubtedly have sequels).

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 2016, 17:22.

13. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 11:40 Kxmode

For this new trilogy I plan on playing FemShep. Hoping to see a trailer with the female lead.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

12. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 10:12 RedEye9

Unless it hits Steam I could care less. ME 3 was the first and last Origin game I will buy.
Origin must have raped and pillaged your village, sorry about that.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

11. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 06:37 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 21:01:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 20:50:
I wouldn't mind another dip into the Mass Effect pool.

A little Mass Effect golden shower maybe?

Ahhh, cinematics are easy, good gameplay is hard. I don't have a whole lot of faith with EA delivering the latter. It'll likely just end up another tightly scripted, color coded, cover shooter.

Just cause you have a piss fetish doesn't mean other people do.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

10. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 03:32 VaranDragon

"Mass Effect Andromeda Beyond, the Fast and the Furious, featuring: Young Human Lead, who is sexually ambivalent but smacks that Ass like Kirk, devoted Crew who barely know each other but would literaly die for each other, and Idris Elba."

Excuse me while I go puke in the corner.

9. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 02:54 Tipsy McStagger

Hopefully this is as much fun as mass effect 2 and 3 and then they do mass effect Rachni wars.. that would be saweeeet.  

8. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 8, 2016, 00:00 Rhett

The Pyro wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 22:58:
Rhett wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 21:49:
"Multiplayer Reveal" ... I got excited and disappointed in a matter of seconds.

TBH the ME3 multiplayer was pretty fun for me. It was just a standard survival-type thing with waves of (increasingly difficult) monsters, but I played quite a bit of it. And best of all, you could ignore it completely if you chose to.

It had micro transactions, which you could also ignore, but as long as those don't affect the main campaign then I'm fine with it.

Yes, I loved ME3's MP. That's the sole reason I'm keeping up with Andromeda. Not that the SP isn't great, but I played WAY more of the MP. I actually don't think I ever "beat" ME3 either, much less got any of the DLC. But I did have almost every character, and most of the guns maxed out, in MP...

7. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 22:58 The Pyro

Rhett wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 21:49:

TBH the ME3 multiplayer was pretty fun for me. It was just a standard survival-type thing with waves of (increasingly difficult) monsters, but I played quite a bit of it. And best of all, you could ignore it completely if you chose to.

It had micro transactions, which you could also ignore, but as long as those don't affect the main campaign then I'm fine with it.

6. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 22:28 necrosis

Unless it hits Steam I could care less. ME 3 was the first and last Origin game I will buy.  

5. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 21:49 Rhett

4. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 21:11 SlimRam

And of course, no gameplay...once again.  

3. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 21:01 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 20:50:

A little Mass Effect golden shower maybe?

Ahhh, cinematics are easy, good gameplay is hard. I don't have a whole lot of faith with EA delivering the latter. It'll likely just end up another tightly scripted, color coded, cover shooter.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

2. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 20:50 The Half Elf

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

1. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 20:44 Creston

Looks great

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >