Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Out of the Blue

Congrats to the world series winners and their fans. I'm sure it's an amazing experience following such a long drought, so enjoy the ride. You may notice I'm taking advantage of the similarities between the teams to offer generic good will. I am recalling that I've managed to spoil the outcomes of some major sporting events in the past. so I'm avoiding that here. I'm not sure how one can avoid hearing about the outcome somewhere, but it's easy enough to not be the culprit here. Anyway, I heard an analyst call last night the greatest night in the history of the game. I can't say if that's the case, but to borrow the term from the Mets, it was pretty amazing.

Amazing Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Russian Extreme Offroad.
Treasure Hunter.
Stories: ‘Dreams come true’: Redacted reacts to redacted winning World Series.
The Vanished Children of ‘Runaway Train.’ Thanks nin via Digg.
Russian President Vladimir Putin Grants Steven Seagal Citizenship. Thanks Boing Boing.
Science: Curiosity Rover Finds and Examines a Meteorite on Mars. Thanks Boing Boing.
Media: Here's What Redacted Sounded Like After the Redacteds Won the World Series. Thanks nin.
Crocodile Attacks Couple in Private Swimming Pool. Thanks nin.
View

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 3, 2016, 19:18  Cutter 

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 16:37:
I think Baseball is one of the most boring sports out there (least State side), and couldn't really give a shit less about baseball besides the Cubs making it to game 7. But last night was an amazing game. Even if you aren't a fan it's worth watching. As Blue said, amazing.

*wonders if he should start calling out Football teams during Baseball season and maybe they'll win a Super Bowl*

It is boring, just ask Honer Simpson. I went and watched 5 minutes of it after you pestering me to do so and it was painful, yes literally painful, to watch.

"Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the Universe because I’m the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." - Rick Sanchez
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 3, 10:57 Re: Out of the Blue  nin 
  4. Nov 3, 11:23  Re: Out of the Blue  Nimh 
  5. Nov 3, 11:33   Re: Out of the Blue  nin 
  6. Nov 3, 13:53    Re: Out of the Blue TangledThorns
  7. Nov 3, 14:08     Re: Out of the Blue  Mr. Tact 
  8. Nov 3, 15:13     Re: Out of the Blue  jdreyer 
  10. Nov 3, 15:40  Re: Out of the Blue Creston
  11. Nov 3, 15:46   Re: Out of the Blue  nin 
  12. Nov 3, 16:37    Re: Out of the Blue  The Half Elf 
>> 16. Nov 3, 19:18     Re: Out of the Blue  Cutter