Book of Demons Demo

The Book of Demons page on Steam now offers a playable demo for Book of Demons, the early access hack-and-slash RPG. This post has details on the demo as well as a new update adding more endgame content. They also note complaints that the game is not presenting a great enough challenge, and that today's update is a first pass at addressing that. Here's what they have to say about their early access demo: "Offering a demo during early access is something very few developers do, but we’re confident in our game and are working hard to raise the awareness. It’s a kind of experiment for us and we’re very anxious to see how well it goes and what will be its impact on our sales."
View : : :

Re: Book of Demons Demo
Oct 27, 2016, 20:59
Re: Book of Demons Demo Oct 27, 2016, 20:59
Oct 27, 2016, 20:59

Thanks for the short review

Alamar wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 20:23:
I picked this up a few days ago on Chrono.gg for about the current sale-again price going right now...

In short, it's an action RPG... It's not as 'deep' as other Action RPGs, but I've had a ton of fun so far (just beat the foozle for the first time)... And I'm eagering awaiting the new classes and other planned content..

I highly recommend it, but you may want to try the demo first... It is a bit quirky, from a story/humor and control perspective... So it's great they have a demo to see if that's good for you.

I also had zero technical issues with it, so it's one of the most stable EA titles I've tried.
Date
Subject
Author
Oct 27, 2016Oct 27 2016
Oct 28, 2016Oct 28 2016
Oct 27, 2016Oct 27 2016
Oct 27, 2016Oct 27 2016
 Re: Book of Demons Demo