Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Dishonored 2 Trailer

A new "Take Back What's Yours" trailer from Dishonored 2 promotes the upcoming assassination sequel. The description reiterates their preorder offer, but does not explain why the clip uses live action instead of gameplay footage. Here's word:
Pre-order Dishonored 2 now to receive exclusive early access and play the game a day before its official release. See the official website at https://goo.gl/NNeBFo

So it begins.

A stolen throne. An empire in chaos. An Empress and a Royal Protector are all that stand between a mad witch and absolute power. When Dishonored 2 launches on November 11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, it will be up to you to choose the legacy you leave behind as either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano. Will you soak the streets in blood as you fight to take back what’s rightfully yours from Delilah? Or will you ghost through the world, quietly uncovering the mystery brewing in the Empire of the Isles? Celebrate the impending launch with a new live-action trailer.

Dishonored 2 will launch worldwide on November 11, 2016, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 26, 2016, 02:46 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 25, 2016, 20:42:
Quinn wrote on Oct 25, 2016, 18:37:
Tried to give Dishonored 1 another shot because I wanna get excited for Dishonored 2... But fuck is that game boring if you chose the ghost/stealthy/non-lethal approach. My. Fucking. God.

Why you playing that way then? My last playthrough just a few days ago was 100% lethal (never did that, actually) and without restrictions... was a blast. The ending is also completely different, has a different tone and dialog changes... I found that pretty interesting and fun.

Also I got the remote possession ability asap and blinked my way around as a god of mind control

Imo you should not couple a ghost playthrough with non-lethal.. that's pretty masochistic

Hehe true that but I can't help myself. I always wanna play the good guy and have the good ending. It's still no excuse for a game to actually be boring or even suck when this is a viable choice. I really hope Dishonored 2 has more skills available for that playstyle...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 25, 2016, 20:42 eRe4s3r

Quinn wrote on Oct 25, 2016, 18:37:
Tried to give Dishonored 1 another shot because I wanna get excited for Dishonored 2... But fuck is that game boring if you chose the ghost/stealthy/non-lethal approach. My. Fucking. God.

Why you playing that way then? My last playthrough just a few days ago was 100% lethal (never did that, actually) and without restrictions... was a blast. The ending is also completely different, has a different tone and dialog changes... I found that pretty interesting and fun.

Also I got the remote possession ability asap and blinked my way around as a god of mind control

Imo you should not couple a ghost playthrough with non-lethal.. that's pretty masochistic

8. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 25, 2016, 18:37 Quinn

Maybe my standards are way too fucking high but I didn't think this trailer is up to par with today's standards. Some scenes were just amateuristic. Also, that Corvo live-action mask when he jumps from the roof.. it just doesn't look as good as it should.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

7. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 25, 2016, 13:56 Creston

Damn those are some pretty eyes.

6. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 25, 2016, 07:44 Nimh

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 24, 2016, 22:08:
I am hyped.. probably the only decent SP FPS coming before the year ends...

There were a lot of good FPS games so far this year, more than usual I believe. But yeah, Arkane.. this should be phenomenal.

Everyone has a heart, and it’s calling for something. And we’re all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave

5. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 22:39 Turd Ferguson

Squirmer wrote on Oct 24, 2016, 19:23:
but does not explain why the clip uses live action instead of gameplay footage
Because Bethesda has money to burn?

With Assassins Creed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXkAwh2pHY) heading for the silver screen and the hype that is generating, it is Bethesdas call for attention: Hey we can make it look good and here is a screen test (trailer). Are you seeing this Hollywood?

I can only assume that they also want to get a taste of that pie. Also, we have moved into an age where ppl almost forgot all of the terrible Uwe Boll films and it's almost possible that "good" video game adaptations will emerge. Not holding my breath tho, lol

Having said that, I can't wait for Dishonored 2, absolutely loved the first game.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2016, 22:45.

4. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 22:08 eRe4s3r

I am hyped.. probably the only decent SP FPS coming before the year ends...  

3. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 20:46 Cram

A random Delilah appears...

I usually work Friday and Saturday nights. I have the 11th and 12th booked off. So very very Stoked!

2. removed Oct 24, 2016, 20:36 templerun2

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2016, 20:39.

1. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 19:23 Squirmer

but does not explain why the clip uses live action instead of gameplay footage
Because Bethesda has money to burn?

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >