Okay, got about 10 hours in, had some pretty great games and some completely shitty games so far. Some questions have arisen:
1) Is there a BF1 version of Battlelog or equivalent function, so you can save the performance(extended stats) from a given round?
I just went 32-1 in a heavy tank(AV7), and I had 2 sick shots on aircraft, (Heavy Tank main gun AT shell will 1 hit kill all planes up to the Bomber, apparently ), and some way to save the game ala BF4 would be great. Unfortunately the stats are setup more like SW:Battlefront, it seems? Aka no detailed saving of stats per round.
2) How the hell do you actually spend the war bonds? I've been trying to unlock random guns/items to test, nothing is allowed. I'm of the required level, just nothing happens when I click on an item. I have thousands now, seemingly useless.
3) Being able to move some of my Tank apocalypse points to infantry classes would be great, but there probably isn't any option to do that.
4) Can you throw ammo/hp from the horse, or do you have to dismount? The horse has been extremely unlucky for me, the second I get one a Behemoth shoots me or something, every time.
5) Crawl speed button for tanks is utterly useless. Is there a sprint/extra gas button hidden somewhere?
Anyway, so far it's been that maddening mix of glorious triumph mixed with online multiplayer bullshit. Some of the maps seem to honestly be confusing to some players, 90% of the population of the server will be fighting over 1 or 2 flags on certain maps, hopefully people start to spread out over time.