So here's the Slickdown:
1) make sure to click "continue" asap on the end of round score screen, this means you'll start loading the next map right away, and you'll have the best chance to nab the light tank at the start of the next round.
2) Howitzer light tank is the best all-rounder. coax MG for infantry, and the strongest AT cannon on any armor. Also! remember your abilities in vehicles, pressing 3 and 4 do things! In the howitzer tank, your 3 gives you an instant 30 health! This is how you can become unstoppable.
3) Medic = Seblstlader Marksman
Support = MG15 suppressive or BAR telescopic
Recon = Get to recon level 10 by any means possible, and unlock the Martini-Henry. It's a rail gun.
assault = not sure, it's the only class i haven't unlocked all the guns yet, I think the lvl 10 assault gun is good, lots of people are using it.
4) use your gifts! there's lots of gadgets, take the time to figure out how they all work for every class. Just like a fighter or moba, knowing how other kits work (even if you don't play them yourself) will help you take them down.
5) don't just automatically hold down space when you die, i know it's a "fuuuck" reflex, but A) it doesn't make you respawn any faster, and B) you're not giving the medics a chance to rez you. look in the bottom-left corner of your screen when you're dead, you'll see if there's any medics closeby, and if any are heading your way, then make an informed decision.
6) PTFO. You get a HUGE point bonus for winning, or for doing "good" at the end of a match. I've seen 2.5x multipliers, or just 1.0x multipliers. Don't worry about your KDR as much, just challenge yourself to figure out the maps and find some spots that work for you.
BTW I totally broke 100 kills in a match last night ^_^ 102-7 or something like that. I have a screenie of 99-5, but i forgot to take the screenies after I broke 100.
For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9