Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Tom Hanks Crashes Our Wedding.
View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 13:34 nin

If people don't like it, don't click on it. Or start submitting links yourselves. But don't bitch about a free meal...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 13:06 Leper

Although Videosift is good at finding videos, it's pretty crappy at displaying videos. That's probably the main reason people complain. Especially on mobile.  

8. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 09:36  Blue 

nin wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 08:41:
Blue wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 07:52:
Redmask wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 06:01:
There's no legitimate reason really, they provide no value and just insert themselves as some sort of content aggregator. When people have asked in the past the owner just says that he posts what people send him.

Seriously, it's the place I found the goddamn video. I don't see how this is so hard to appreciate. When people ask "the owner" explains it every time.

It's just like all the Kotakus and Shacknewses of the world who have found "no legitimate reason" for mentioning that a game story they are reporting was spotted here over years and years. Content aggregators serve a role in the process, and I won't be someone who goes around ignoring that like 90% of the internet at 99.9% of gaming sites.

Here Blue, let me Garrett Morris that for you:

"WHO GIVES A FUCK?"

Clearly just me.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

7. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 09:03 descender

Videosift is the best way to be 3 days behind internet pop culture :p  

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 08:41 nin

Blue wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 07:52:
There's no legitimate reason really, they provide no value and just insert themselves as some sort of content aggregator. When people have asked in the past the owner just says that he posts what people send him.

Seriously, it's the place I found the goddamn video. I don't see how this is so hard to appreciate. When people ask "the owner" explains it every time.

It's just like all the Kotakus and Shacknewses of the world who have found "no legitimate reason" for mentioning that a game story they are reporting was spotted here over years and years. Content aggregators serve a role in the process, and I won't be someone who goes around ignoring that like 90% of the internet at 99.9% of gaming sites.

Here Blue, let me Garrett Morris that for you:

"WHO GIVES A FUCK?"

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 07:52  Blue 

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2016, 06:01 Redmask

Rhialto wrote on Sep 29, 2016, 21:29:
Why the link to Videosift instead of original post on Vimeo?

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2016, 23:42 Quboid

The videos are found via Videosift so they get credit.

2. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2016, 21:58 Cutter

Because that's just how it's done round these parts, pardner. Or in the words of Run DMC, "It's like that, and that's the way it is." Damn, now I need to go listen to Tricky.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

1. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2016, 21:29 Rhialto

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >