Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

etc., etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: etc., etc. Sep 30, 2016, 04:16 shiho

Fixed that for you

Nimh wrote on Sep 29, 2016, 10:19:
Here is the Doom 2016 soundtrack.. Excellent piece of music if you're into DEATH METAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSX59_VnQ4&t=0s

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Rip and tear your eardrums with Doom 2016’s soundtrack, finally loosed from the game… Sep 29, 2016, 10:21  Blue 

Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2016, 00:01:
Nothing will ever top Outlaws.

I agree 100%.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

5. Re: etc., etc. Sep 29, 2016, 10:19  Nimh 

Here is the Doom 2016 soundtrack.. Excellent piece of music if you're into the genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSX59_VnQ4&t=0s

4. Re: etc., etc. Sep 29, 2016, 05:28 shiho

Watching the videos of the D44M soundtrack guy was depressing. He always starts off with a fair imitation of the original track. He builds on to it a little bit, and I think, "so far pretty great!"... and then he completely destroys it and makes it sound like rubbing sandpaper on your ears.

Doom 2016 "soundtrack" is basically white noise, stripped of the melodic content.

THIS is what a modern take on Doom soundtrack is supposed to sound like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yctbs7A4KHk

3. Re: Rip and tear your eardrums with Doom 2016’s soundtrack, finally loosed from the game… Sep 29, 2016, 00:01  Cutter 

SirKnight wrote on Sep 28, 2016, 22:51:
We haven't had a dynamic soundtrack that good in years, but the closest probably came in this March's surprisingly awesome Doom reboot

Doom's dynamic music is very good, but I think the best dynamic soundtrack is by far Red Dead Redemption. The soundtrack to that game and the way it worked was epic. EPIC.

Nothing will ever top Outlaws. I still remember John Romero talking about it being so good that he would personally hunt down and kill anyone who didn't buy Outlaws because the soundtrack was that fucking good. I still listen to it on occasion.

"Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin…I don't know why I just said that. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but gonna stand by it. Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin! I'm owning it." - Rick Sanchez

2. Re: Rip and tear your eardrums with Doom 2016’s soundtrack, finally loosed from the game… Sep 28, 2016, 22:51 SirKnight

We haven't had a dynamic soundtrack that good in years, but the closest probably came in this March's surprisingly awesome Doom reboot

Doom's dynamic music is very good, but I think the best dynamic soundtrack is by far Red Dead Redemption. The soundtrack to that game and the way it worked was epic. EPIC.

1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 28, 2016, 22:10  Cutter 

I hope Clockwork Empires turns out well. I've been following it since day one but not going to take the EA plunge.

"Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin…I don't know why I just said that. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but gonna stand by it. Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin! I'm owning it." - Rick Sanchez

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >