Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 16, 2016, 17:57 Slick

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 13:33:
Meh, perfectly happy with my Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals which I got 4 years or so ago. I also quite liked the AV8R joystick before I upgraded to Thrustmaster's Warthog HOTAS. Although in fairness, I think both are no longer being manufactured.

the Warthog looked very nice, if it wasn't the fact that for the price ($550 I think) it didn't come with a throttle, and relied on foot-pedals for the rudder, I decided to go with the TM X-55 Rhino instead. I know it's a big of a cop out to go with the twist-stick for rudder, but it's a fairly important axis, and I don't want to buy 2x more peripherals just to use the warthog.

Amazing build quality tho, if I ever get money, I'll get a flight seat with some primo hotas gear.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 16, 2016, 17:48 jdreyer

Nimh wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 11:58:
While this market is relatively small, customers here tend to be very loyal (partly because they do not seem to have a wide choice of peripherals) and loyal customers are not easy to find.

I don't think anyone who has bought a Saitek product in the last 10 years would ever be considered loyal to the brand. No mention whether Logitech is doing anything about quality control, I guess we'll see.

I think that's the big bonus here. Logitech products are high quality, so it's hoped they can bring that back to Saitek which has suffered in that department in recent years.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 16, 2016, 13:33 Scottish Martial Arts

Meh, perfectly happy with my Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals which I got 4 years or so ago. I also quite liked the AV8R joystick before I upgraded to Thrustmaster's Warthog HOTAS. Although in fairness, I think both are no longer being manufactured.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 16, 2016, 11:58 Nimh

While this market is relatively small, customers here tend to be very loyal (partly because they do not seem to have a wide choice of peripherals) and loyal customers are not easy to find.

I don't think anyone who has bought a Saitek product in the last 10 years would ever be considered loyal to the brand. No mention whether Logitech is doing anything about quality control, I guess we'll see.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >