Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?

The release of Squadron 42 may be delayed until next year, reports German gaming magazine GameStar. The Squadron 42 section on the Roberts Space Industries website still lists Q4 2016 for this one of the two planned Star Citizen games. However, according to the translation on PCGamesN, Chris Roberts told the website Squadron 42 is more likely to come out closer to the middle or end of 2017 than the end of this year. A new video developer update on the game came out a couple of days ago.

View
178 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >


178. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 13, 2016, 22:18 Kxmode
 
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 12:29:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 10:38:
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

Pretty much. And if you look at the thread, you will see that once they figured out that talking about Star Citizen was just going to flood the lolz filter, they switched gears to attacking me and my games; as if that's going to change anything.

And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.
People attack you because you're an obnoxious troll. You make terrible games and then have the audacity to criticise Chris Roberts who is making a game that millions of people want to play. You will NEVER have even a fraction of the vision or talent that he has and your envy of him is rather unbecoming. Further your harassment of Sandi Gardiner is disgraceful and for that you will always be a piece of shit.
@theyarecomingforyou, stating facts and realities will get you no where with a troll. You should know better.

It also doesn't help that the person you believe has a history of being less than truthful as a week or so worth of research found out here and especially here. That research is primarily why I became indifferent to Star Citizen. I don't trust the "news reporter" but I also don't trust Chris Roberts.

This comment was edited on Sep 14, 2016, 12:45.
 
Avatar 18786
 



William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

177. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 11, 2016, 13:47 Dacron
 
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
And these clowns still think that amid COD:IW, Titanfall2, Mass Effect:A, that SQ42 shit actually stands a chance. I mean seriously, just LOOK at the latest COD:IW mission play through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzUyxT4z2M

And Sq42/SC makes your garbage look like rejected college game projects.

How does that make you feel, Derek? Angry I bet, judging by your replies so far. It's okay, you're still a successful genius in your own little world!
 



Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

176. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 11, 2016, 12:29 RedEye9
 
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 11, 2016, 10:38:
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

Pretty much. And if you look at the thread, you will see that once they figured out that talking about Star Citizen was just going to flood the lolz filter, they switched gears to attacking me and my games; as if that's going to change anything.

And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.
People attack you because you're an obnoxious troll. You make terrible games and then have the audacity to criticise Chris Roberts who is making a game that millions of people want to play. You will NEVER have even a fraction of the vision or talent that he has and your envy of him is rather unbecoming. Further your harassment of Sandi Gardiner is disgraceful and for that you will always be a piece of shit.
@theyarecomingforyou, stating facts and realities will get you no where with a troll. You should know better.
 
Avatar 58135
 



“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

175. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 11, 2016, 10:38 theyarecomingforyou
 
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

Pretty much. And if you look at the thread, you will see that once they figured out that talking about Star Citizen was just going to flood the lolz filter, they switched gears to attacking me and my games; as if that's going to change anything.

And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.
People attack you because you're an obnoxious troll. You make terrible games and then have the audacity to criticise Chris Roberts who is making a game that millions of people want to play. You will NEVER have even a fraction of the vision or talent that he has and your envy of him is rather unbecoming. Further your harassment of Sandi Gardiner is disgraceful and for that you will always be a piece of shit.
 
Avatar 22891
 



8700K @ 4.9GHz / Kraken X62 / 32GB DDR4
GTX 1080 Ti OC / Optane 900P
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

174. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 11, 2016, 05:35 Atpbx
 
Hey kxmode if you don't want any of that you can send it my way ;).  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

173. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 10, 2016, 11:34 DieApokalyptischenReiter
 
Prez wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 19:23:
I'm avoiding the back and forth to put in my own two cents. I've been maintaining a "wait and see" attitude towards Star Citizen pretty much since the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten my lulz at reading the funny comments on this and past threads and have even inserted my own joke here and there. But I'm remaining steadfastly neutral on it. Personally I do believe SC will come out in some form or fashion (I just refuse to believe Chris Roberts would allow his storied gaming legacy to become "the guy who ran the largest gaming Kickstarter scam in history", but that's just me). However, I have to say I am a bit concerned. We all know that it takes more than money to make a great game, but having watched the gameplay videos thus far I can't help but thinking "Is this all that you can do with $120 million plus and over 4 years?" While I'm not one to be bothered by things like cutscenes when entering a ship (I like the flavor and immersion such things add as they did in Wing Commander) I do find it a bit worrisome that everything I've seen of the gameplay seems so... average. The ship graphics and designs are good, but the animations seem stilted and generally everything seems kind of lifeless. I know nothing is finished yet so this all may very well be addressed (and unlike those who take pleasure in hoping this is a massive failure I hope Roberts and Co. prove my concerns completely unfounded). It's just that I worry if they can't release a very focused singleplayer mode (basically a narrow slice of what the overall project is shooting for) with the amount of money and ttime sunk into the project thus far how in the world are they going to do a massively multiplayer open-ended experience as what has been promised? I think Squadron 42 will be a huge litmus test for a lot of people. A lot is riding on Squadron 42's first official release if others think like I do.

Have you checked out the Gamescom demo yet? If you haven't, pull it up, sit back, and enjoy. I think that video will help to make sense of what they've been up to with all that time and money. For a lot of people that demo was the "wow, this looks like everything we've been promised" moment. Even if you remain skeptical, which is fine, I think you might like what you see.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

172. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 10, 2016, 06:42 Luke
 
Kxmode wrote on Sep 10, 2016, 05:29:
Most of you know my history with Star Citizen. However, for those who do not, I will give you the 10-second snapshot.

> Backed Star Citizen on 01/2013 (1st purchase: Digital Mercenary - LTI for $40)
> Continued to back until 11/2014 (last purchase: Standalone Ship - Drake Herald - LTI for $85)
> Total backed: $930
> Felt very confident about project in 2013
> Confidence began to wane in late 2014
> Become uncomfortable about project in early 2015
> Requested a full refund on 07/2015
> Received a full refund a month later. Sandi directly involved herself. Details are fully documented here.

Have I been a vocal opponent of SC in the past? Absolutely. I think I created #BlackKnightsMatter and thought SC had a lot in common with a long con; both of which Derek used on his blogs. However, today I am indifference. I am neither for or against Star Citizen. If both SQ42 and the MMO does well, I am happy for CIG and the backers. If not, well it was one of most expensive crowdfunding experiments in history.

So that is the mindset I had when I read **BREAKING NEWS** Foundry42 (UK) Filed Financials!! and a few of Derek's other links from the Drama Megathread. I am scratching my head. I put nearly 4X more into Star Citizen than Derek and yet the level of negative attention and vitriol is head scratching. There's something more than Derek's passion for wanting to warn people about the project. It almost feels like a private vendetta of some sort. All I am saying is this much hate at such a constant rate for this long cannot be healthy for anyone. It feels like it is bordering on mental illness at a Khan level. As Spock would say, "It is illogical."

Worth noting. I logged into my RSI account and found that, while I do not own any ships, apparently I still have a bunch of stuff.

> 100M REWARD - 2943 WAR BOND
> 56M REWARD - J-SPAN CRYO-STAR COOLER
> 55M REWARD - PREACHER ARMAMENT INQUISITION XXII GATLING
> 52M REWARD - BB-12 MANNED MANEUVERING UNIT
> 49M REWARD - XI’AN SPACE PLANT
> 47M REWARD - ENGINE TUNING KIT
> 45M REWARD - HADESIAN ARTIFACT
> 42M REWARD - EXPLORER-CLASS MOBIGLAS RIG

Okay, I am done. I will go back to bad Monty Python jokes and general jocularities.

There's something more than Derek's passion for wanting to warn people about the project. It almost feels like a private vendetta of some sort.

Many people in here , do not like others to say : You are wrong sad people indeed
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

171. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 10, 2016, 05:29 Kxmode
 
Most of you know my history with Star Citizen. However, for those who do not, I will give you the 10-second snapshot.

> Backed Star Citizen on 01/2013 (1st purchase: Digital Mercenary - LTI for $40)
> Continued to back until 11/2014 (last purchase: Standalone Ship - Drake Herald - LTI for $85)
> Total backed: $930
> Felt very confident about project in 2013
> Confidence began to wane in late 2014
> Become uncomfortable about project in early 2015
> Requested a full refund on 07/2015
> Received a full refund a month later. Sandi directly involved herself. Details are fully documented here.

Have I been a vocal opponent of SC in the past? Absolutely. I think I created #BlackKnightsMatter and thought SC had a lot in common with a long con; both of which Derek used on his blogs. However, today I am indifference. I am neither for or against Star Citizen. If both SQ42 and the MMO does well, I am happy for CIG and the backers. If not, well it was one of most expensive crowdfunding experiments in history.

So that is the mindset I had when I read **BREAKING NEWS** Foundry42 (UK) Filed Financials!! and a few of Derek's other links from the Drama Megathread. I am scratching my head. I put nearly 4X more into Star Citizen than Derek and yet the level of negative attention and vitriol is head scratching. There's something more than Derek's passion for wanting to warn people about the project. It almost feels like a private vendetta of some sort. All I am saying is this much hate at such a constant rate for this long cannot be healthy for anyone. It feels like it is bordering on mental illness at a Khan level. As Spock would say, "It is illogical."

Worth noting. I logged into my RSI account and found that, while I do not own any ships, apparently I still have a bunch of stuff.

> 100M REWARD - 2943 WAR BOND
> 56M REWARD - J-SPAN CRYO-STAR COOLER
> 55M REWARD - PREACHER ARMAMENT INQUISITION XXII GATLING
> 52M REWARD - BB-12 MANNED MANEUVERING UNIT
> 49M REWARD - XI’AN SPACE PLANT
> 47M REWARD - ENGINE TUNING KIT
> 45M REWARD - HADESIAN ARTIFACT
> 42M REWARD - EXPLORER-CLASS MOBIGLAS RIG

Okay, I am done. I will go back to bad Monty Python jokes and general jocularities.
 
Avatar 18786
 



William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

170. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 10, 2016, 03:37 Atpbx
 
Hi there, it's interesting to follow these conversations and watch Derek's many and varied reasons as to why he spends entire days shitting on CIG and star citizen, whether that's making up bare faced lies, denying the evidence of his own eyes, harassing another mans wife repeatedly, calling her a prostitute and a fraud, doxxing members of staff, courting single digit subscriber youtubers to spread his FUD or what ever.
I even read https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4yfyi2/drama_megathread_2016_revision/
To keep up on what ever his lie of the day is.
Some people think he hates Chris Roberts because wing commander is the reason Derek was humiliated at his first trade show having his contract cancelled within hours of arriving, maybe it's because Chris is the programming prodigy Derek so desperately wants to be, maybe it's the fact Derek has had an open goal for the best part of a decade and instead of slotting it away he shit his pants and sat on his hands.

No, the real reason he hates CIG and SC is found on this very site:https://www.bluesnews.com/s/103216/galactic-command-online-3000ad_s-last-game

Derek's announced with much bluster and bravado and cancelled 5 minutes later magnum opus.
Notice the outlandish claims of what you are going to be able to do?
Notice the claims of Derek already having the technology to do everything he says star citizen can't do because the technology is "decades away"
Notice how it's exactly the same game as star citizen?


So imagine how galling it is for Derek to announce a game incredibly similar to SC and it not even cause the slightest of jimmie rustling in the press, with the gaming public, in the industry, this despite Derek having "connections" "reach" "contacts" a $200 million personal fortune to finance the development etc, only for Chris Roberts to come back onto the scene and announce he is going to do something incredibly similar and the gaming world collectively orgasms and throws millions of dollars at him to do it.

That's going to sting for anyone.
But imagine you are Derek Smart, with everything that goes along with being Derek Smart, and you finally understand the irrational hatred of the project, and the people involved.
It's not about whether the project is viable, whether they have the money,or about the gamers, whether Chris is drawing a wage from his business (in Derek's world earning money from your business if you are Connected with CIG is a bad thing).

It's about Derek looking like the nobody he is, and it galls him each and every day CIG exists.

*edited some spelling and grammar.

This comment was edited on Sep 11, 2016, 12:12.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

169. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 21:31 Kxmode
 
Pr()ZaC wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 21:24:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 16:01:
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 14:18:
I know that most of you guys have shit for brains, which explains the buying of JPEGs for a game that can never be done, but do try to keep up.

Chris Roberts turned me into a newt!... I got better.
DON'T! It's a sacrilege to use that quote with CR or DS.
Changing the subject...what is the capital of Assyria?

I meant that in the most tongue-and-cheeky way. Don't fault me for trying to insert a little humor on a Friday.
 
Avatar 18786
 



William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

168. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 21:26 Sepharo
 
Pr()ZaC wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 21:24:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 16:01:
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 14:18:
I know that most of you guys have shit for brains, which explains the buying of JPEGs for a game that can never be done, but do try to keep up.

Chris Roberts turned me into a newt!... I got better.
DON'T! It's a sacrilege to use that quote with CR or DS.
Changing the subject...what is the capital of Assyria?

Aššur 911 BC
Kalhu 879 BC
Dur-Sharrukin 706 BC
Nineveh 705 BC
Harran 612 BC
 
Avatar 17249
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

167. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 21:24 Pr()ZaC
 
Kxmode wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 16:01:
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 14:18:
I know that most of you guys have shit for brains, which explains the buying of JPEGs for a game that can never be done, but do try to keep up.

Chris Roberts turned me into a newt!... I got better.
DON'T! It's a sacrilege to use that quote with CR or DS.
Changing the subject...what is the capital of Assyria?

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

166. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 21:06 NasWulf
 
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities

Wait wait wait ...

Is LoD for sale anymore on steam, no? Fact
Has LoD received mostly negative reviews on Steam as well as other gaming review sites, Yes? Fact
Has LoD Tactics received/does receive mostly negative reviews on Steam and other Sites, Yes? Fact, Fact
Do you/have you threaten review sites, players or other developers with lawsuits &/or bans, Yes? Fact, Fact
Does LoD currently have Zero players playing the title in or not in CBT (however you categorize it), No? Fact
Can you purchase, download and play an early version of SC which just like you did in steam early access and count as a released version of the game, Yes? Fact
Does or will SC have seamless transition planetary landing. Yes? Fact

I could go on and on but you get the point, stop deflecting the truth to your truths as you want to believe them in your narcissistic mind set. You wanted facts posted .. so there you go ... moron
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

165. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 20:35 Drayth
 
Remember whatever trouble SC is having, that's not an excuse for someone to take every effort to tear it down, especially a conflict of interest.

DS's "interest" in SC is borderline stalker territory, not to mention gross over exaggeration if not lies concerning the going on's at CIG.

I think this one was an honest mistake, but yet a good example...
https://twitter.com/sethnash/status/743517917774503936

Yeah, it's a huge project.. it's going to have a lot of stumbling blocks to conquer. I'd rather be able to hear solid reporting on it's progress than constant noise, "OMG, LOL planetary landing is R&D only. You'll (maybe) NEVER see it in game!"
 
Avatar 36713
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

164. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 20:07 Kxmode
 
Quboid wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:18:
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

He's just insulting people, lying/deluded about our thoughts, and not actually using his factual authority. He doesn't have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing he's posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.

For all his shenanigans and tomfoolery Sean Murray at least did one thing right. He stayed silent after the negative PR storm hit full force. In other words, sometimes the best response is no response, or, as the Bible's wise advice puts it: "An answer, when mild, turns away rage, but a word causing pain makes anger to come up." (Proverbs 15:1) Something worth contemplating Derek, if you chose to.

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 2016, 20:13.
 
Avatar 18786
 



William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

163. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 19:45 {PH}88fingers
 
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

why even feed the retard? as you saw, he of course replied to yours with his usual bullshit
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

162. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 19:23 Prez
 
I'm avoiding the back and forth to put in my own two cents. I've been maintaining a "wait and see" attitude towards Star Citizen pretty much since the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten my lulz at reading the funny comments on this and past threads and have even inserted my own joke here and there. But I'm remaining steadfastly neutral on it. Personally I do believe SC will come out in some form or fashion (I just refuse to believe Chris Roberts would allow his storied gaming legacy to become "the guy who ran the largest gaming Kickstarter scam in history", but that's just me). However, I have to say I am a bit concerned. We all know that it takes more than money to make a great game, but having watched the gameplay videos thus far I can't help but thinking "Is this all that you can do with $120 million plus and over 4 years?" While I'm not one to be bothered by things like cutscenes when entering a ship (I like the flavor and immersion such things add as they did in Wing Commander) I do find it a bit worrisome that everything I've seen of the gameplay seems so... average. The ship graphics and designs are good, but the animations seem stilted and generally everything seems kind of lifeless. I know nothing is finished yet so this all may very well be addressed (and unlike those who take pleasure in hoping this is a massive failure I hope Roberts and Co. prove my concerns completely unfounded). It's just that I worry if they can't release a very focused singleplayer mode (basically a narrow slice of what the overall project is shooting for) with the amount of money and ttime sunk into the project thus far how in the world are they going to do a massively multiplayer open-ended experience as what has been promised? I think Squadron 42 will be a huge litmus test for a lot of people. A lot is riding on Squadron 42's first official release if others think like I do.  
Avatar 17185
 



“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

161. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 18:24 DieApokalyptischenReiter
 
dsmart wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 18:13:
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

Pretty much. And if you look at the thread, you will see that once they figured out that talking about Star Citizen was just going to flood the lolz filter, they switched gears to attacking me and my games; as if that's going to change anything.

And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.

Like I said: shit for brains

And these clowns still think that amid COD:IW, Titanfall2, Mass Effect:A, that SQ42 shit actually stands a chance. I mean seriously, just LOOK at the latest COD:IW mission play through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzUyxT4z2M

The only shit for brains I see here is you Dede, shilling for crappy AAA titles banking on them to sink Sq42 with what, on rails gameplay and cutscenes? Amazing. You link that CoD footage but have you even WATCHED it? Most of that footage is comprised of cutscenes. Sorry, but there's nothing impressive about that when in Sq42 a player will be able to freely move throughout a massive Idris. Did you see the player exit there ship manually and walk to the bridge? Nope, cutscene. Did you see the seamless space to planet transition? Nope, cutscene. Sq42 on the other hand will offer REAL seamless manual transitions instead of that on rails shit.

Oh and go ahead and start spouting nonsense about R&D and how it'll never come out. That just makes you look like an even bigger moron.

Doubt you'll even respond to this, coward.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

160. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 18:18 Quboid
 
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

He's just insulting people, lying/deluded about our thoughts, and not actually using his factual authority. He doesn't have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing he's posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.

The unfair shit that people like Cliffski got has no bearing on my opinion or treatment of DSmart. I believe he thinks you should be grateful for saving you from spending a fortune on Star Citizen ships. Are you OK with that?
 
Avatar 10439
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 

159. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 18:13  dsmart 
 
Beamer wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 17:28:
Somehow, this went from the tiring "debate with factual authority about whether the game that's years out will be the best thing ever or a monstrous failure" to the even more tedious "let's join together and shit on the last green label name that still hangs out here."

Pretty much. And if you look at the thread, you will see that once they figured out that talking about Star Citizen was just going to flood the lolz filter, they switched gears to attacking me and my games; as if that's going to change anything.

And to make things even funnier, they don't even have any facts to relay, seeing as nothing they've posted has been based on facts, reality or even sensibilities.

Like I said: shit for brains

And these clowns still think that amid COD:IW, Titanfall2, Mass Effect:A, that SQ42 shit actually stands a chance. I mean seriously, just LOOK at the latest COD:IW mission play through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzUyxT4z2M
 
Avatar 9141
 



Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living. If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
178 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >