Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month

Square Enix announces a September 23rd release date for System Rift, a story-oriented DLC pack for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This will be available separately, or as part of the season pass for the RPG sequel. Here's the announcement, which includes details on a panel on the topic that will take place at PAX tomorrow:
Today, Square Enix® and Eidos®-Montréal announced that Frank Pritchard, the iconic Deus Ex® character, will return in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift, the first Story DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™.

In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift, you will re-unite with Frank Pritchard, Adam’s friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, and assist him in hunting down information on the mysterious Santeau Group. Desperate to get more information, Pritchard targets one of the most secure data banks ever created – the Palisade Blade. In agreeing to help, Adam may also be able to uncover hints as to who the illuminati really are.

Andreas Apergis, the actor behind Frank Pritchard, will join Elias Toufexis and Sascha Dikiciyan for a panel at PAX West tomorrow. Eidos-Montréal Presents: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will take place at the Hydra Theater on Saturday, September 3rd at 3:00PM. They will discuss the upcoming DLC and the return of Pritchard to Deus Ex.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift will be available on September 23rd on Xbox Live, PlayStation®Network, and online stores for $11.99 and in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass, which is composed of Narrative DLCs and in-game items. More details on the contents of the Season Pass can be found here.
View

18. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 2, 2016, 22:41 SlimRam

Leper wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 20:43:
Squirmer wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 18:56:
HoSpanky wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 14:22:
Should it have been included in the original game? Old-school gamer logic says yes. Old-school gamer logic doesn't make MONEY, however, and I doubt you go to work and hand out YOUR time for less money than what you could be getting.
Well I'm glad no-one told this to the devs at CD Projekt Red, who make plenty of money treating customers with respect and releasing expansions with as much content as most full games.

Unfortunately I don't think every studio can function the way CD Projekt Red does. Deus Ex isn't exactly taking the sales charts by storm and I'm guessing they'll be lucky if they break even (even by screwing over their customers with all this DLC as implied).

I seriously doubt that we'd have seen a large expansion to this game if they had gone that route since they'd have to wait to see how the base game was selling before greenlighting it. So a few small pieces of DLC might be the last we see of DX. Better than nothing?

On Steam they show about 290,000 copies sold since Aug. 23. I'm not sure if that means the game is a hit or not? I've always wondered what sales numbers constitute a hit?

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 2, 10:26 Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month nin
  2. Sep 2, 10:48  Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month VaranDragon
  3. Sep 2, 11:37  Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month MDB
  4. Sep 2, 11:53   Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month Cutter
  6. Sep 2, 12:04  Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month CJ_Parker
  7. Sep 2, 12:31   Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month Squirmer
  5. Sep 2, 12:01 Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month Creston
  8. Sep 2, 13:15 Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month eRe4s3r
  9. Sep 2, 13:30  Re: Morning Mobilization Scottish Martial Arts
  10. Sep 2, 13:43   Re: Morning Mobilization eRe4s3r