Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Mess Affect: Mass Effect Remasters Hopes Dashed

An IGN Unfiltered interview with Peter Moore talks with EA's Chief Competition Officer about his history in the business and what's up at EA. GameSpot notes that at one point he throws cold water on recent indications that they may be working on remastered versions of the Mass Effect series. Here's a bit:
"Is there demand? Yes, there's thousands of people who want it. Do we need millions? I don't know," he said, adding that there would be costs beyond the financial ones to releasing Mass Effect remasters. "Our blinders are on and [we are] looking toward future."

Moore went on to say that a lot of people want EA to make Skate 4 and a new Fight Night game.

"We're a 34-year-old company that has thousands of pieces of IP around the world. Road Rash!" he said. "If you allow yourself to take the easy road--not to diss remastering great franchises, but there are so many opportunities for us to have people go to something else."
View

16. Re: Mess Affect: Mass Effect Remasters Hopes Dashed Sep 1, 2016, 22:40 SlimRam

Welp, in the plus column, at least I won't have to buy all the Mass Effect games again for like the fourth or fifth time because of my hopeless addiction to the series  

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report