4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Sunday Consolidation
Aug 8, 2016, 11:58
Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 8, 2016, 11:58
Aug 8, 2016, 11:58

I love that it's also Jonathan Coulton doing the "Previously On" songs on Braindead. Check it out if you haven't already

Aug 7, 2016, 18:04
Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 7, 2016, 18:04
Aug 7, 2016, 18:04

I've beat all of the Halo games on solo Legendary, and while painful at times, I enjoyed every minute of it... at least until Halo 5. Yes, this was the best looking Halo ever, but with its boring and forgettable story, brutal difficulty, poor squad AI, and Master Chief being benched for most of the game, Halo5 simply was not fun. If it weren't for gamers' OCD, I would've quit long before finishing the campaign. MP wasn't much better, and the lack of split-screen co-op was simply inexcusable. Stick a fork in it, the Halo series is dead. Time to move on.

Aug 7, 2016, 15:03
Rigs

Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 7, 2016, 15:03
Aug 7, 2016, 15:03
 Rigs

All series have down times. With the run up to HALO5 and it's marketing blitz, you couldn't go to any gaming sites without something about HALO on it. I'm biased and I'll admit it now, I'm a huge HALO fan and always have been. I'm eagerly anticipating HALO Wars 2 on Windows10. I realize it's not going to be the ultimate game or even the ultimate RTS but it's still nice to have new content to play and new stuff to add to the overall HALO story arc. The one thing people seem to forget is that HALO isn't just a gaming series, at least not anymore. There's books, comics, graphic novels, animated shorts, you name it. In fact, one of the better books in the series came out around HALO5's release, Broken Circle, which details the very early Covenant and it's beginning, while also having a more 'contemporary' story that is almost directly related. It's an awesome book and I highly recommend it. 'Hunters In The Dark' also came out recently and was pretty good. Not as good as 'Broken Circle' but still decent. Anyway, there's always HALO content coming out, almost on a monthly basis, so don't think because there hasn't been a game lately that it's all quiet. If ever you're curious, the best place to look is Halo Waypoint...

=-Rigs-=

Aug 7, 2016, 13:39
Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 7, 2016, 13:39
Aug 7, 2016, 13:39

"Halo" Series Is Still "Alive" Says Xbox Chief. I'm making a note here. Huge success. Thanks Ant.

Thank you. I am now cleaning my monitor of coffee.
Derek French
Technical Producer
BioWare
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older