Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna

Steam News announces the release of I am Setsuna, calling this "a great homage to the JRPG masterpieces of yesteryear," and saying it is "inspired by the timeless classic Chrono Trigger." This post has more details, and here's a bit:

I am Setsuna tells the story of Setsuna; a young woman of incredible inner strength and the sacrifice she must make to save the people of her land. She lives on an island and this island had a custom.

To maintain peace, once a decade, a sacrifice was offered to a fiend on the island. However, one year, the fiend grew violent before the next sacrifice was due. Those living on the island were afraid and tried to calm the fiend by offering a sacrifice; Setsuna, chosen because of her powers of enchantment. Setsuna must leave with her safeguards for the farthest land, where the ceremony of sacrifice will be held.

View
3. Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Jul 20, 2016, 15:02 Kajetan

Tachikoma wrote on Jul 20, 2016, 14:20:
Wake me up when the "homage" era ends and devs concentrate on something new.
Wake me up when posts like this here stopped and posters come up with something new and original.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 19, 21:53 Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Task
  2. Jul 20, 14:20  Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Tachikoma
>> 3. Jul 20, 15:02   Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Kajetan
  4. Jul 20, 18:45    Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Osc8r
  5. Jul 20, 20:18 Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Wraith

footer

Blue's News logo