Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2016, 09:36 Task

As someone who tries to keep up with geopolitical events and domestic affairs in the U.S., I suspect most Americans simply follow along and nod with what CNN tells them. If you want juicy Erdogan details then look for directly translated news sources.

- Erdogan/Hitler comparison is literally because he himself stated he is a fan of how Hitler used "Democracy" to become a leader (I.e. effective propaganda)
- He has purged judges, and other branches of government to create "loyalty." The Military was already purged prior.
- In the past journalists were arrested for going against his party (best Democracy) or simply making fun of him such as comparing him to Gollum.
- The coup itself may have been staged as TOP EU politicians have stated
- Erdogans son is suspected in laundering stolen Syrian Oil that is directly transported by ISIS loyalist s
- Erdogans party has been implicated in selling arms to ISIS and providing training (although several countries are implicated)
- For centuries, Turkey's Military has been the last line of defense in case a politician attempts to circumvent Democracy to turn Turkey non-Secular.
- Translated news is showing that people are blindly following in line, believing the arrests are to preserve "Democracy" and chanting in the streets for all 20,000 to be executed because "Democracy." Erdogans is quoted as saying "If the will of the people are calling for executions, then that is what we must do" (mmmmm gotta love "Democracy")

So yeah he is not Hitler, but rather a two-bit phoney POS politician dictator wannabe utilizing Democracy against itself. As long as you repeat something over and over, people will believe it ;). I wrote this in haste, since I'm on my phone.

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2016, 09:43.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 18, 18:26 Re: Evening Metaverse Creston
  2. Jul 18, 20:57 Re: Evening Metaverse Simon Says
  3. Jul 18, 23:13 Re: Evening Metaverse Task
  4. Jul 19, 00:43  Re: Evening Metaverse eRe4s3r
  5. Jul 19, 04:33   Re: Evening Metaverse jdreyer
  6. Jul 19, 08:03    Re: Evening Metaverse Cutter
  7. Jul 19, 08:32     Re: Evening Metaverse VaranDragon
  9. Jul 19, 09:25    Re: Evening Metaverse eRe4s3r