Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed

Dark Horizons has more on post-release content plans for Star Wars: Battlefront following word on plans for this week's offline update and the upcoming Death Star expansion. They say the game's final expansion pack will com e early next year, and will be based on Rogue One, the upcoming side movie installment in the Star Wars series. They also have a teaser trailer for the Death Star expansion. Finally, they announce plans for a Darth Vader VR game from screenwriter David Goyer ("Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice") and ILMxLAB, saying that in the meantime HTC Vive owners can expect the release of a Trials on Tatooine "VR experience" tomorrow as a free release. Here's a Trials on Tatooine trailer.

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 18, 2016, 01:26 Rigs

nin wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 21:04:
Jackplug wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 17:20:
Oh dear, the nightmare still wont go away. You can see its gonna be just as corny and garbage as the 1st part.

slick or battlefront?

~ZING!

I love this fucking place...

=-Rigs-=

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 21:04 nin

Jackplug wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 17:20:
Oh dear, the nightmare still wont go away. You can see its gonna be just as corny and garbage as the 1st part.

slick or battlefront?

15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 17:20 Jackplug

14. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 17:02 bigspender

I wonder if this has a hidden dancing game which is more fleshed out than the real game.....lol  

13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 16:57 DangerDog

It's nice that they're adding offline, even though it's just for two modes. The problem is that it won't fix the bigger issue which is it's not Star Wars: Battlefield.

Nobody would have objected to a true Battlefield experience set in a Star Wars universe it would have also gone a long way towards the Battlefront people being upset about all the features crossed off the list from previous games.

But nope, they had to make a game that a ten year old kid could play and felt Battlefield was too advanced.

As for Death Star expansion, I'll wait and see what it is they release, they've been borderline false advertising for this game in the trailers they put out from the very beginning.

12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 16:21 Creston

Slick wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 14:45:
When everyone whined that SW:BF didn't have an offline mode, that was fine by you. When everyone whined that now there is an offline mode, that's fine by you. But when I point out this contradiction, now I'm the one who's whining. Flawless logic.

Why wouldn't it be fine with me? What am I, the keeper of consistency or something? If people have a problem with there not being an offline mode in SW:BF, whatever. That's their opinion. And if others, or the same people even, then have a problem with it being put into the game later, that's their opinion. People are allowed to have them, and people are allowed to change them. And people are even allowed to have opinions that make no fucking sense whatsoever.

You are literally the only one who continuously whines about people being on both sides of the fence, as if Blue appointed you the fact-check police or something.

Who cares, man? Why are you CONSTANTLY fucking whining about it? If you sit in a McDonalds and somebody orders a burger, then later at their table says "Man, I wish I'd gotten the nuggets", do you go over to his table and whine at him for 16 hours straight?

Stop whining about what people say or don't say, or what they've said before or didn't say before. Spend that energy and memory space on something productive. You must be keeping everyone's comments in an Excel sheet or something just so that you can later go "OMG! First they said this, now they said that!" and feel all proud and special.

You know, you should really think twice before singling someone one out for public ridicule.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. From you. Oh God, that's comedy right there. Where's the waitress, let me tip her.

You have no idea who I am, or what's going on in my personal life.

You have no idea who these other guys are or what's going on in their personal life. See how that works? Maybe they suddenly got great internet, and thus, ipso facto, they now no longer care about offline mode. Hey look, a perfectly valid explanation for why people may have cared before and now they do not care!

And even if they're just vacillating constantly and make no sense, who cares?? Why constantly moan about it?? Just fucking ignore it. Everybody else can.

11. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 15:05 Task

You do realize that the complaints were more than lack of offline mode. Spawn Tokens, On Rails AT-AT, No Galactic Conquest, The ship controls/flying isn't up to par, etc. And one of those Devs recently (finally) admitted it was rushed due to that TFA movie.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:45 Slick

Creston wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 14:28:
Oh, I'm not trolling. This place would genuinely get roughly 50000% better if your whiny ass would just get hit by a bus. But sadly, we never have any luck.

Creston elevating the discourse, as usual.

When everyone whined that SW:BF didn't have an offline mode, that was fine by you. When everyone whined that now there is an offline mode, that's fine by you. But when I point out this contradiction, now I'm the one who's whining. Flawless logic.

You know, you should really think twice before singling someone one out for public ridicule. You have no idea who I am, or what's going on in my personal life.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:28 Creston

Oh, I'm not trolling. This place would genuinely get roughly 50000% better if your whiny ass would just get hit by a bus. But sadly, we never have any luck.

8. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:17 CJ_Parker

Yippie!! Moar casual Star Wars garbitch!!! And now even in VR for all the early adopter suckers who own one of those overpriced toys. Well, all two of them.

Fuck EA! Fuck Disney! Fuck Mickey Mouse and Star Wars! Fuck Lego! Fuck VR! Fuck casual garbitch! Fuck. It. All.

Really needed to get this off my chest all week. Phew. I feel much better now!

7. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:15 Slick

Haven't posted here in a about a week actually, thanks for keep track dad.

also, I'll stop, when this shit stops.

And your feeble attempt to troll me because I'm bitching about trolls is both ironic and hilarious.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:02 Creston

Slick wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 13:54:
I'm pretty sure that some of you can only be happy by being miserable, and for some reason this seems to be a teeming pot of miserable people.

/rant

There's the door. Bye!

5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:02 Creston

from screenwriter David Goyer ("Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice")

Oh goodie.

4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 14:00 Sepharo

I really don't understand what you get out of making this same post a few times a week. Do you have a family member that works for this company cranking out these half-games full of bugs?  

3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 13:54 Slick

Wow, I just read the other thread 3 days ago about how they're releasing the new bot mode in a week... you remember that thing that EVERYONE here bitched about the launch product missing, the one thing that EVERYONE said was the one thing that was preventing them from getting this game.

And that thread is 20 posts long about how pissed everyone is because they're finally doing it, and how you can't put lipstick on a pig, how DICE is worse than cancer etc. etc. etc.

Can you tards for once admit that you just hate something not out of principle, but because you're haters?

When DICE gave out the first expansion pack for free for BF3 and 4 to pre-orders, you BITCHED about how "unfair" that was.

When they released several free maps for BF4 and have been continually working on game improvements LONG after most AAA shooters have been abandoned you whined and moaned about how EA is the devil.

It's utterly pathetic, and genuinely painful to read some of the drivel that's posted on here sometimes.

I'm pretty sure that some of you can only be happy by being miserable, and for some reason this seems to be a teeming pot of miserable people.

/rant

2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 13:46 MoreLuckThanSkill

Shiiiiiiiiiittttt. -Clay Davis

I am going to have to buy SW:Battlefront when I finally build my new desktop, just to play this a bit in all its glory.

1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 13:05 Bill Borre

Force Choke!  

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >