Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 19, 2016, 00:54 eRe4s3r

mag wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 21:34:
dubfanatic wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 16:22:
dangerman77 wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 18:15:
"1000%" sure sounds a lot more impressive than the actual number of "just $80000".

Not to mention she leans anti-science, anti-vaccine, pro-homeopathy, and completely bombed a reddit AMA two months ago.

It's hilarious how half of my Facebook feed, which is all the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE crowd is throwing their weight behind Stein. Of course when you realize that leftists have no principles and base their entire worldview on ideology it makes perfect sense.

???????

ideology : the set of ideas and beliefs of a group or political party

principle

: a moral rule or belief that helps you know what is right and wrong and that influences your actions

: a basic truth or theory : an idea that forms the basis of something

An ideology is... a group's set of principles.

An ideology is a groups set of principles. But your own principles are yours. It is very much possible to have different principles than the ideology you are subscribed to. In worst case described as doublethink

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2016, 21:34 mag

dubfanatic wrote on Jul 18, 2016, 16:22:
"1000%" sure sounds a lot more impressive than the actual number of "just $80000".

Not to mention she leans anti-science, anti-vaccine, pro-homeopathy, and completely bombed a reddit AMA two months ago.

It's hilarious how half of my Facebook feed, which is all the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE crowd is throwing their weight behind Stein. Of course when you realize that leftists have no principles and base their entire worldview on ideology it makes perfect sense.

???????

ideology : the set of ideas and beliefs of a group or political party

principle

: a moral rule or belief that helps you know what is right and wrong and that influences your actions

: a basic truth or theory : an idea that forms the basis of something

An ideology is... a group's set of principles.

10. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2016, 16:22 dubfanatic

9. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2016, 06:32 eRe4s3r

Task wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 15:11:
Huge numbers of Bernie supporters switched to Jill Stein. Holy shiiiit. Donations jumped 1000% in the two days after the Berns bowing down to Cersei "Clinton" Lannister. Endorsed by Cornel West, Vigo, epic Green time. Time for U.S. establishment to take a fkn hike.

In your analogy, Jill Stein would be House Mormont...

8. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 21:06 nin

Task wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 15:11:
Huge numbers of Bernie supporters switched to Jill Stein. Holy shiiiit. Donations jumped 1000% in the two days after the Berns bowing down to Cersei "Clinton" Lannister. Endorsed by Cornel West, Vigo, epic Green time. Time for U.S. establishment to take a fkn hike.

We'll bookmark this for November.

7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 18:15 dangerman77

6. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 16:32 Bard

Creston wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 14:10:
Tachikoma wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 12:58:
And in 8 years we will go though the same motions, again.

I think it'll only be four years, but yeah, your point is very valid.

Clinton: He could have been a whistleblower, he could have gotten all the protections of a whistleblower.

Which protections would those be, exactly, Hillary?
*crickets*

The ones the patriot act removed....

5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 15:11 Task

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 14:10 Creston

Tachikoma wrote on Jul 17, 2016, 12:58:

I think it'll only be four years, but yeah, your point is very valid.

Clinton: He could have been a whistleblower, he could have gotten all the protections of a whistleblower.

Which protections would those be, exactly, Hillary?
*crickets*

3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 13:28 RedEye9

First candidate with a brain, looks like my voting ban is lifted.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 13:11 Bill Borre

She's got my vote.  

1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 12:58 Tachikoma

Sounds good, but the whole election thing is done and dusted. Sanders fell in line, predictably, and "the Movement" will fizzle out just as Occupy did.

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >