Ubisoft announces the promised release of Underground
, the first paid
expansion for Tom Clancy's The Division
, saying this is out now for
Windows and Xbox One, though the PlayStation 4 edition is still on the way. The
patch is accompanied by a new patch to update the open-world shooter to version
1.3, and the update has all the details on the patch as well as the expansion:
In the Underground expansion, agents must fight a war on two fronts.
Below the streets of New York, enemy factions are regrouping and preparing a
large-scale attack. Players will confront these threats with up to three friends
as they explore randomly generated dungeons comprised of subways, tunnels and
sewers and recover powerful loot. While in Hell’s Kitchen, the Dragon’s Nest
Incursion offers the biggest challenge to date where the Cleaners are developing
a devastating new weapon and have set their sights on the Base of Operations as
their first target.
Additional Expansion I: Underground Feature
- New Gear Sets
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an
improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with
powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set enemies ablaze with this
offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost the entire group with this
ultimate support set.
In addition, starting today Update 1.3 will add new free content for all
players on Xbox One and Windows PC, and will be available on July 5 for the
- Find and equip 9 new weapon types.
- Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel
in Challenge mode for better rewards.
- Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier
rewards in incursions and select missions.
- Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set.
- Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space
inside the Base of Operations.
For more information about Tom Clancy’s The Division, please visit