Last Days on Earth Released

Slitherine announces the last days of early access to Last Days on Earth have passed, and the turn-based strategy game is now officially available in full release on Steam. Word is: "Thanks to the support and feedback of the players, today Last Days of Old Earth has concluded the final stage of its Early Access period. With the new patch and the recent addition of the single player campaign, the game is now complete, though developers Auroch Digital will continue working closely with the community to ensure Last Days of Old Earth is the best strategy experience possible."
Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set in a far future world where the sun is dying. The remnants of humanity must migrate once a generation towards the equator where it is still warm enough to sustain life.

Last Days of Old Earth invites you to become the leader of the human Skywatchers or the robotic Automata, two fundamentally opposed factions. In a hostile environment, where natural resources are almost depleted, you must fight your way to survive for one more turn. With scarcity goes rivalry, and only the law of the wild applies in this icy and desolate world.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Last Days on Earth Released
Jun 8, 2016, 05:52
Re: Last Days on Earth Released Jun 8, 2016, 05:52
Jun 8, 2016, 05:52

I did a beta preview here. It's on my list to do a full review in a bit. I liked it.

Re: Last Days on Earth Released
Jun 7, 2016, 21:39
Re: Last Days on Earth Released Jun 7, 2016, 21:39
Jun 7, 2016, 21:39

Looks kinda coo. Reviews are positive though it does seem to fall into that category of 'wait a year for patches/tweaks/mods'.
"While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake." - Henny Youngman
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older