Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow

The Battlefield website is counting down to a Battlefield world premiere, and the timer will hit zero tomorrow afternoon, confirming indications last week that we would soon learn about the future of this military shooter series. To tide everyone over until then, they offer a Battlefield World Premiere teaser trailer. Word is: "The future of Battlefield is being revealed on May 6 at 4 PM ET/9 PM BST. Join us on Battlefield.com to learn more."

View
38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

38. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 18:58 bigspender

rudra wrote on May 6, 2016, 07:27:
"The future of Battlefield is being revealed

pretty sure thats a hint

https://youtu.be/c7nRTF2SowQ doesn't look very futuristic.

Unless this is an xbox only game? *shrugs*

37. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 08:52 cackle

thecakeisalie wrote on May 6, 2016, 06:48:
After the Star Wars: Battlefront fiasco, EA/DICE can blow me. All fluff, no substance. Pure garbage not worthy of the Battlefront name. Console matchmaking on the PC that sucks, hard. Battlefield 4 has a cash shop FFS. Every EA/DICE game for the last couple years has been a half-assed, shameful cash grab. I am never pre-ordering or buying another of their games again.

I want to hate you, but instead I rather make you president for speaking the truth

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

36. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 07:27 rudra

"The future of Battlefield is being revealed

pretty sure thats a hint

35. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 07:12 loomy

what do you guys think the chances are that EA decided to make a WW2 BF game (for the first time this century, right?) while activision was making space COD game  

34. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 06:48 thecakeisalie

After the Star Wars: Battlefront fiasco, EA/DICE can blow me. All fluff, no substance. Pure garbage not worthy of the Battlefront name. Console matchmaking on the PC that sucks, hard. Battlefield 4 has a cash shop FFS. Every EA/DICE game for the last couple years has been a half-assed, shameful cash grab. I am never pre-ordering or buying another of their games again.  

33. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 06:07 1badmf

if you look at the reflection in his left eye (our right) it appears whatever he's looking at isn't touching the ground. caveats everywhere, but that's really all i can make out.  

32. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 05:54 El Pit

Battlefield: Tiger's Blood - featuring Charlie Sheen

Coke and Hookers DLC confirmed!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

31. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 04:29 VaranDragon

Did I? Just? Was that?

I swear if you look real hard at it frame by frame there is dick pick in there...

30. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 02:10 Slick

cackle wrote on May 6, 2016, 00:09:
We didn't finish BF4 campaign, nor care about the future

I see nothing in our futures.

Well? Which is it?

do you not care about the future? Or can you predict it?

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

29. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 01:48 Osc8r

Enemy Detected.

It's got a lock on me, it's got a lock on me!

Alpha assault, this is HQ, what is your situation.

28. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 00:09 cackle

well i see that in November they filed for trademark Battlefield: Modern Combat, so its not going back in time... oh well... Hope Doom Snapmap is useful, i see nothing in our futures.

Slick, don't bother our imaginations for a real game, we didnt finish BF4 campaign, nor care about the future, we want to go back in time when games were FUN and PLAYABLE

This comment was edited on May 6, 2016, 00:47.

27. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 23:49 Slick

Wow, I can't believe nobody on here has figured it out...

Time for me to sound like a right smarmy cunt. SMARMY CUNT MODE, ENGAGE!

It's obviously the grizled face of the character PAC from the BF4 SP campaign, you know the only one of the 4 main characters who's guaranteed to survive the last mission (you have to choose to kill off one of the other 3).

Now to any 2142 veterans, you'd know that PAC is one of the 2 factions, called (if i remember correctly) the Pacific Alliance Coalition. Which was basically Eastasia (Russia, China, etc.)

Now at the end of BF4, we have the character PAC (and you can see on the subtitles that his name is indeed spelled "PAC" not "PACK" or "PACQUES") who find himself helming the last operational US carrier in Chinese territorial waters. The resolution to the main plot (or "denouement" for all you smarmy cunt trainspotters out there) has PAC forging a positive relationship with China, saving them from a rogue general. This is plausible grounds to show PAC forming the beginning of what would become the Pacific Alliance Coalition. Or perhaps it is formed in his name after he's dead to honour him.

The trailer could be in the not too distant future, showing the beginnings of the ramp-up to 2142-era conflict. Perhaps the single player will have a mission or two in the "before" time (around 2080 or some shit) kinda like BC2 with the WW2 mission. Showing how PAC forms PAC. Then fast forward to 2143 and the world is in an ice age etc.

Oh and he's OBVIOUSLY looking at a titan battleship flying overhead... duhhh.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

26. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 23:28 cackle

trying to make out the shadow, is it aliens? Naah looks like a tank to me rolling down.. A sherman? any guesses????

looking at the shadow and guessing its a tank turning into his direction, it does seem to have a small resemblence to a Sherman M4A3. but im trying to find a needle in a haystack here haha

This comment was edited on May 5, 2016, 23:35.

25. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 23:23 cackle

if you pre-order you'll get access to the beta that is 12 hours before release of the open beta, which is 6 hours before release.

P.s. itll run GREAT on windows 11 and all nexgen consoles!

24. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 23:17 DangerDog

PREORDERED!!!  

23. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 22:42 CJ_Parker

Guy's wearing a leatherneck coat AFAIC so must be USMC. The chances that the rumors about a BF in WW1 were accurate have risen by approximately 1.6%. Far future BF seems kind of unlikely given the clothing.

Semper Fi, maggots!

22. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 22:39 Shok

MUGWUMP wrote on May 5, 2016, 20:54:
1942 redux.

'cause redoing stuff is the new new.

Not that I'm complaining. If they can redo that simple formula they would clean house.

There's a reason that game did so good.

I loved Bf 1942, at least before all the online cheating started. Still, I could play Market Garden all day long and never get tired of that map.

21. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 22:27 eRe4s3r

Agent.X7 wrote on May 5, 2016, 21:58:
I take consolation from the fact that whatever it is, it CAN'T be as bad as Hardlines.

Is what we all thought, then came Star Wars Battlefront

20. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 21:58 Agent.X7

I take consolation from the fact that whatever it is, it CAN'T be as bad as Hardlines.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

19. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 5, 2016, 21:47 Joss

BF & Dice are dead to me ever since they sold out to the Empire.

Long live ArmA and modding!

38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo