Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC

A new Road To Battlefield post helps raise excitement about the coming Battlefield announcement, offering free DLC for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. For the next week Battlefield Hardline: Robbery and Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth are free for owners of each game. Here's the overview:
A new Battlefield™ is coming later this year, and we're celebrating by keeping the action going in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Over the next few months we'll be giving away previously released expansion packs for both games to anyone playing on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Origin for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. There are also new Community Missions and a whole lot more to get excited about. Let's take a look at what's going on right now.
View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 5, 2016, 03:10 ZeroPike1

So many Alphabet armies in the world. like a Sesame Street based world war.

Lets just see how the release goes today for BF5, and I'm sure a shit-storm will follow no matter where its based.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 17:50 Task

Don't you mean CIA/Saudi/Qatar/NATO supplied Proxy-Merc-Terrrists vs. NATO?  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

7. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 17:07 DangerDog

SlimRam wrote on May 4, 2016, 11:54:
Hmmm, this was weird, I just went to the site 'Can You Run it?' and this was in the list of new releases.

Battlefield 5: Armageddon

What tha?

Oh, so it takes place in Europe? Muslim migrant terrorists vs NATO.

6. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 15:22 Total-Khaos

SlimRam wrote on May 4, 2016, 11:54:
Hmmm, this was weird, I just went to the site 'Can You Run it?' and this was in the list of new releases.

What tha?

Battlefield 5 is being revealed officially on May 6th I believe. The article does state this at the beginning you know...

"A new Battlefield™ is coming later this year..."

Also, that website lists Battlefield 5 in the "Recently Added Games" section, not "New Releases" like your comment indicates.

5. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 11:54 SlimRam

What tha?

4. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 11:15 Jackplug

Not interested in anything that Dice has to offer, since they called us map creators thick, I've no interest in them. They didnt call us thick directly, they just said that we wouldnt be able to grasp their complex map editor, bullshit!

They were scared that we would create far more better maps than they could do.

3. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 11:09 OldDirtyEwok

Hardline is a lot of fun, especially the heist, blood money and hotwire game modes. Surprisingly that game is not that popular, and practically no one plays the DLCs.

2. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 10:53 Xero

EA are scummy. Anything they give out for free should not be considered a huge act of generosity but rather them letting go of "junk" or a way of advertising a new product that will bring them more $$$.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Trine 4

1. Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Free DLC May 4, 2016, 10:36 Slick

Oh, at first I read this as "all previous DLC is now free"

not 1 pack from each game... Would have been nice to try the hardline xpacks... no reason they don't release them on PC, I doubt they've sold one season pass for that game on PC in the last 12 months. Not even an exaggeration, there was less than 200 people playing that game on PC 3 weeks after launch...

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >