Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Hitman Episode 2: Sapienza Released

The Hitman website announces the release of Sapienza, episode two of the new Hitman game, adding a new region shown in this trailer. This is accompanied by a new patch for the game, as noted in this excerpt:
Alongside Sapienza comes a sizeable game update that adds a host of improvements to the game for all players. Significantly improved loading times, new options for the HUD and Challenges, menu tweaks and updates – plus a whole lot more. Take a look at the full release notes for all the details.

Anyone who owns the Full Experience will already be able to see Sapienza listed as a new destination in-game. If you own the Intro Pack, you’ll need to purchase Episode Two separately or buy the Upgrade Pack to also get all future episodes. Our dedicated 'Buy' page lists all the options and regional prices.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Hitman Episode 2: Sapienza Released Apr 27, 2016, 09:09 SpectralMeat

I ended up grabbing the game after all the Blues recommendations and only managed to finish the training missions last night, didn't have any more time but really like the game so far.
Those challenges add some re play-ability for sure. It is so satisfying to see your carefully laid plans unfold
Looking forward to put more time into this and play the actual missions, not just the tutorial

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Hitman Episode 2: Sapienza Released Apr 27, 2016, 02:09 GL1zdA

Played it yesterday and although I haven't finished it yet I like it more than the Paris map. I like the level design more - Paris was just a building in the middle of nowhere and in Sapienza there are all these narrow streets, small flats, sewers etc - much more to explore.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >