Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Into the Black

Link of the Day: New Rumors Surface Regarding Axl Rose's AC/DC Gig. Paradise City or a Highway to Hell?

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2016, 16:19 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Mar 26, 2016, 09:27:
It's a shame that Motley Crue actually sucks donkey balls. Other than the flash and the showmanship, I swear it's probably the most overrated rock/metal band ever.

Motley Lue was way better.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2016, 09:35 CJ_Parker

Dude, Axl only did some of the stuff that you mentioned when the exact same shit happened to him like to Vince Neil. He couldn't stand when crap was being thrown at him and the band by drunk morons.
But he seems to have (almost) grown up. The new GNR has played hundreds of concerts and nearly all without any incidents or no-shows. Generally, even if you include the concerts from the less humble beginnings of the band, you would probably end up with a very low single percentage of concerts that were cancelled, aborted or were overshadowed by some kind of incident.
The few incidents that ever occurred are being blown way out of proportion compared to the other 98%+ concerts that worked out just fine.

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2016, 09:27 InBlack

It's a shame that Motley Crue actually sucks donkey balls. Other than the flash and the showmanship, I swear it's probably the most overrated rock/metal band ever.  

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2016, 02:03 SlimRam

Cool, if this happens, fans can expect to be spit on, cursed at, have things thrown into the crowd from the stage, fought with by Axl, and left with no show and no refund from Axl

Basically if Brian can't sing it's probably time to hang it guys. The stage isn't big enough for AC/DC and Axl's ego.

Actually on a unrelated note, one of my best concert memories was about 10 years ago when Motley Crue came to Phoenix. A minute or two into they're first song Vince jumps off the stage and starts beating the shit out of a guy that threw something and hit him on stage. After the beating Vince jumps back up on stage and yells,"Now THAT'S how you start a Motley Crue concert!!!" It was pretty awesome and truely a Rock and Roll moment

This comment was edited on Mar 26, 2016, 02:11.

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 25, 2016, 21:30 nin

Paradise City or a Highway to Hell?

Ima go with the latter.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo