Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

‘Better Call Saul’ Renewed For Third Season At AMC. That's good news, especially since my favorite shows have a tendency to get cancelled, though this one probably has more of an audience safety net, spinning off from such a popular starting point. Still it is a relief, and I thank the powers that be at AMC for making me so happy.

Happy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Lampshade.
Aliens, Get Out.
Stories: The Eternal Appeal of the Underdog. Thanks j.c.f.
Are the 2016 Browns the Least Talented Team in Modern NFL History?
Media: Sausage Party -Red Band Trailer (NSFW).
Make Magnetic Slime.
Where are the cops when you need one?
Bicycle & Bus Near Miss. Sphincter check.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2016, 12:38 InBlack

Task wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 17:51:
Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 16:35:
Paradox Space Strategy Game Stellaris Is Out May 9th

Sweet! This has been top of my list of anticipated titles for some time now. Please don't suck!

My excitement level died for MoO4 when I found out how dumbed down they made it so I'm down for seeing what Paradox has to offer for Stellaris

Yeah the Stellaris game could be awesome, will wait and see though, the combat sounds very uninspiring.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2016, 01:23 El Pit

NoScript filtered a potential cross-site scripting (XSS) attempt from http://www.bluesnews.com

What is going on?

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

23. Google Malware Notifications seem to have ceased. Mar 16, 2016, 21:29 RedEye9

It appears that the Chrome browser warning about an infected site have quit. My Kaspersky AV and Malwarebytes Pro never displayed anything out of the ordinary. Panic averted, nothing to see here... hopefully

Google prolly was not getting their cut from an advertiser. lolz

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

22. Malware Mar 16, 2016, 18:19 Creston

Hey Blue,

I'm getting hit with a massive Google notification about malware coming from www.imressionstracker.com which I guess is something that's popping up from an ad.

It hits basically within seconds of accessing the main page, and it goes away if I turn on Adblock...

I don't want to have you an adblock, so can you please check into it?

Thanks

(Edit: RedEye and Beamer both reported this already. Definitely seems like a bad, bad ad! )

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 18:17 RedEye9

Sepharo wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 17:16:

I assume RedEye and Beamer are saying they're getting this message while visiting Blue's.
I don't think they're trying to go to imressionstracker or impressionstracker
Your assumption is correct. Probably some advertiser has been hactored.

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

20. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 18:03 Beamer

Sepharo wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 17:16:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 17:10:
Beamer wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 16:17:
Just got an interesting message from Chrome here:
The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.imressionstracker.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Did you try impressionstracker.com? imressionstracker sounds like a domain hackers would use to fool people.

I assume RedEye and Beamer are saying they're getting this message while visiting Blue's.

Yeah, I'm assuming it's an affiliate somewhere in the affiliate network (for the love of god, please be tied to the videos, which earlier today were condom ads, great for work!)

Happened again. It seems to happen on tabs I leave open for a bit, though I try not to leave BN tabs open while autoplay videos are autorepeating.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

19. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:51 Task

Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 16:35:

Sweet! This has been top of my list of anticipated titles for some time now. Please don't suck!

My excitement level died for MoO4 when I found out how dumbed down they made it so I'm down for seeing what Paradox has to offer for Stellaris

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:18 Sepharo

Blue wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 09:57:
nin wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 09:52:
Where are the cops when you need one?

Wow, what a fucking idiot! I'm a little surprised the cop was as laid back as he was. Feel bad for the cabbie as well...

I actually missed him at first myself too. Rolling back the vid and realizing he was there the whole time makes it more amazing (at first I thought he rolled up on it in progress).

Do you think he got out because the cab was sitting at a green light or something? Doesn't seem like he saw the gun from his car because he didn't react when it was more visible and only flicked the lights on much later. Probably didn't see what was really going on until he walked up.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:16 Sepharo

Kxmode wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 17:10:

Attackers currently on www.imressionstracker.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Did you try impressionstracker.com? imressionstracker sounds like a domain hackers would use to fool people.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:10 Kxmode

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 17:10 descender

You are right, it's definitely a "near hit".

George Carlin would be proud.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 16:37 Dentorro

Near hit would be better then near miss since he did miss the cyclist or is this me lacking in the English language?  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 16:35 Cutter

Edit:

Stellaris Explained

That's from a Paradox press conference 2 days ago where Henrik walks people through the game. Sounds great!

And
Let's Try Stellaris

Some Youtube guy playing it at the Paradox office, published today.

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 2016, 16:51.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 16:17 Beamer

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 16:00 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 14:42:
Someone here is a Browns fan aren't they? Man, that's just painful.

Not as bad as being a Bengal's fan and watching the team throw it all away.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

10. Re: Goodman Mar 16, 2016, 15:52 Capella

Yea loving me some Better Call Saul. And the actor that plays Mike better win something. I love his segments!  

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"

9. Google Chrome's UNHAPPY w/Bluesnews Mar 16, 2016, 15:50 RedEye9

Anyone else see this.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 14:42 Cutter

Someone here is a Browns fan aren't they? Man, that's just painful.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 14:41 RedEye9

Kxmode wrote on Mar 16, 2016, 13:42:
Pedophile Jared Fogle attacked in bloody Colorado prison brawl
during the Jan. 29 beatdown.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 13:42 Kxmode

Pedophile Jared Fogle attacked in bloody Colorado prison brawl. Looks like he's going to get more than free foot longs in prison.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo