Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: etc. Feb 25, 2016, 02:03 PHJF

??? Haywire was fine. It was empty calories, exactly what it set out to be, a showcase for a) Gina's fightin chops and b) the effortlessly cool (as always) direction of Soderbergh.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 22:10 Ecthelion

Creston wrote on Feb 24, 2016, 15:24:
PHJF wrote on Feb 24, 2016, 13:52:
Just do what they do with Gina Carano. She didn't have many lines in Haywire,

Which may genuinely be the worst movie of all time. So let's not do that.
It's sad, because it had great actors like Fassbender, Michael Douglas, and Ewan MacGregor. But it wasn't enough. I wouldn't say it was completely Carano's fault that the movie wasn't good, but she didn't help things.

A Metroid movie would be cool, but it seems like it would work better as an animated film.

8. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 18:08 Julio

rudra wrote on Feb 24, 2016, 16:11:
theyd get someone honestly super-hot... which is not Rousey thats just IMHO

She's plenty hot...but that doesn't mean she can act.

7. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 16:11 rudra

if it did happen - id think that true to the game, the character would remain masked for 95% of the movie, thus negating the need for any kind of celebrity and reinforcing the fact that a professional stunt woman could do a much much much better job at it

then for the scenes where they actually need a face, theyd get someone honestly super-hot... which is not Rousey

thats just IMHO

6. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 15:24 Creston

PHJF wrote on Feb 24, 2016, 13:52:
Just do what they do with Gina Carano. She didn't have many lines in Haywire,

Which may genuinely be the worst movie of all time. So let's not do that.

5. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 13:52 PHJF

Just do what they do with Gina Carano. She didn't have many lines in Haywire, and she speaks maybe a dozen words total throughout Deadpool.

Then again hell would freeze over before, out of all Nintendo IPs, fucking Metroid gets chosen for the cinema treatment.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 13:19 Creston

SlimRam wrote on Feb 24, 2016, 10:59:
  • Rousey Keen To Star In A "Metroid" Film

• Yup, I can totally see this. The hook in Metroid was that, of course, at the end you discovered it was a woman all along that was in the suit. Most people just assumed it was a man.

When I see Ronda I too was fooled into believing that she was something other than what my eyes were telling me; a man.

The problem is that she literally can't act. Not even a smidge. When I heard they were talking about redoing Road House, with her in the lead, I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, I like watching her fights, but she just can't act. Stop trying to shoehorn her into movies, Hollywood.

3. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 12:06 InBlack

Commander Keen?  

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 11:15 Rattlehead

Classic click bait. She would like to star in a film if one was ever made.  

1. Re: etc. Feb 24, 2016, 10:59 SlimRam

• Rousey Keen To Star In A "Metroid" Film

• Yup, I can totally see this. The hook in Metroid was that, of course, at the end you discovered it was a woman all along that was in the suit. Most people just assumed it was a man.

When I see Ronda I too was fooled into believing that she was something other than what my eyes were telling me; a man.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo