Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

American Truck Simulator Rolls Out

Big Ben, this here's Rubber Duck, and I'm about to put the hammer down. Steam News announces the Windows, OS X, and Linux editions of American Truck Simulator are now rolling out, offering the chance to be a mean mother trucker in the U.S. of A. This post says things are going well so far: "The launch process was even smoother than we had hoped, so we are happy to announce that American Truck Simulator keys will now activate the game, and that it has become visible and ready for purchase on Steam." Here's a description:
Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California and sandy Nevada. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States.
View

1. Re: American Truck Simulator Rolls Out Feb 2, 2016, 20:44 xXStellarDadXx

Peeps on steam are bitchin about this because for twenty bucks they get 2 states and 2 trucks to use...Really? For 20 bucks that sounds about right to me...It isnt a AAA title after all...jeeze...kids these days just expect too much...  

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report