Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

WRC 5 Demo

Steam now offers a WRC 5 Demo, providing the chance to test drive this game based on the FIA World Rally Championship (thanks Frans). This violates the old proverb by allowing you to ride for free, requiring no gas, grass, nor ass. Here's what this offers:
Test your driving skills at the wheel of Thierry Neuville's Hyundai i20 WRC on 2 challenging WRC special stages: the straight and technically demanding icy asphalt of Sisteron-Thoard from the Rally Monte Carlo; and Newry's winding, dusty forest roads from the Coates Hire Rally Australia.
View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: WRC 5 Demo Jan 22, 2016, 22:01 Nuhauser

ochentay4 wrote on Jan 22, 2016, 21:43:
xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jan 22, 2016, 20:17:
Lolz....game looks good though...
I've tried the demo on PS4 days ago. It sucks so much that I can't understand how they managed to release 5 games on a lot of platforms. It's terrible.

Every time I hear about this series of games I get excited, hoping they realized how much of a turkey the last one was and are determined to go back and do it right. And every time I'm disappointed. Why the hell does FIA not realize these guys are idiots harming their brand?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: WRC 5 Demo Jan 22, 2016, 21:43 ochentay4

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jan 22, 2016, 20:17:
I've tried the demo on PS4 days ago. It sucks so much that I can't understand how they managed to release 5 games on a lot of platforms. It's terrible.

1. Re: WRC 5 Demo Jan 22, 2016, 20:17 xXStellarDadXx

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >