Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc., etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Antichamber: Three Years of Hardcore Iteration Dec 29, 2015, 14:09 PunkiBastardo

Well, that was an interesting speech, especially when he talks about the different kinds of players and how each one would see and try to solve the puzzles.
I gotta admit I was amazed at the game at the start, but got frustrated at some point and never looked back. I got intrigued by what he said though, so I'm downloading it again to see if I can get any further now...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc., etc. Dec 29, 2015, 10:52 Zyrxil

It's infuriatingly vague clickbait. "Nearly Breaks The Game..." 'Oh I wonder how'

In this case, one of Fallout 4s rare talking your way out of it options broke down because the player tried going through the entire game in a peaceful manner.
That doesn't tell you shit! Why the fuck would quest scripting randomly break down just because NPCKillCount==0?

2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 29, 2015, 09:05 Dagnamit

jdreyer wrote on Dec 29, 2015, 03:20:
That Fallout 4 article is actually pretty awesome.

And it shows why Fallout 4 (and by extension, Skyrim, Fallout 3, etc...) are great games. The flexibility, both intended and unintended really mean you can play the game how you want to. I have around 50 hours in FO4 and the only quests I've completed were essentially completed by accident by just mucking around in certain places.

1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 29, 2015, 03:20 jdreyer

That Fallout 4 article is actually pretty awesome.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo