Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released

WBIE and DC Entertainment now offer Season of Infamy, a new DLC pack for Batman: Arkham Knight that's included with season passes and is also available for separate purchase for owners of the comic-inspired action/adventure. A new trailer shows off all the content in this December DLC update, and here's an outline:
Play as Batman in the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion, protecting Gotham City from an invasion of legendary Super-Villains. Fight back against The Dark Knight’s biggest foes in four separate missions, with all new story arcs featuring DC Comics characters The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Ra’s Al Ghul and Mr. Freeze.

Season of Infamy missions include:

• Wonderland: The Mad Hatter makes things personal as the Super-Villain lures Batman into a demented, hallucinatory battle of wits across Gotham City and within the pages of a twisted story book.
  • Beneath The Surface: The World’s Greatest Detective and Nightwing venture out to investigate Iron Heights, a flying airship prison that housed Killer Croc, after it crashed in the waters surrounding Gotham City.
  • Shadow War: Picking up after the events of Batman: Arkham City, Batman’s devout moral code is pushed to its limits as Ra’s Al Ghul’s health rebounds with the help of the League of Assassins.
  • In From The Cold: Mr. Freeze returns to Gotham City, where he is immediately entrapped in Arkham Knight’s Militia and Scarecrow's plan to destroy Batman. Arkham Knight’s Militia has kidnapped Nora and will return her to Mr. Freeze in exchange for Batman’s capture.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 21:48 Jerykk

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 10:59:
I have to say that they have done a rather impressive job with the patching (FINALLY). And the story DLC has been interesting.

But not showing this on Steam this morning.

Try checking again. I received the DLC today. It was actually pretty decent and better than the previous DLC. It's basically a set of side-missions, only these are way better than the side-missions in the base game. That said, don't expect anything too substantial. They are still side-missions, after all.

Having played all the DLC, I'd say the Season Pass is worth about $10. You get maybe 4-5 hours of content and a bunch of skins. For $10, that's a decent value. I'd be pretty pissed if I'd paid $40, though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 17:25 gravity

Quinn wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 11:00:
I find that title extremely ironic.

*upvoted

4. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 16:48 Slick

Quinn wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 11:00:

*VOTED BEST*

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

3. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 11:00 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 10:59 The Half Elf

I have to say that they have done a rather impressive job with the patching (FINALLY). And the story DLC has been interesting.

But not showing this on Steam this morning.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

1. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy DLC Released Dec 22, 2015, 10:25 Rattlehead

No thanks.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >