Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features

GeForce blog has details on a new beta version of the GeForce Experience software with some new features. Word is: "The GeForce Experience Beta is getting even better today with the introduction of in-game screenshot capture, editing and 4K upload to Imgur, plus a whole host of new broadcasting features for Twitch and YouTube Live that help enhance your broadcasts."
View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 22, 2015, 18:21 Megalodon

Quinn wrote on Dec 18, 2015, 09:42:
Since the latest driver, "some games" or just Heroes 7.. not sure yet... make the GPU frequency of my GTX hang on 405Mhz max. Only a reboot can fix that. Annoys me to hell...

Hahahaha fuckin owned!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 18, 2015, 09:42 Quinn

Since the latest driver, "some games" or just Heroes 7.. not sure yet... make the GPU frequency of my GTX hang on 405Mhz max. Only a reboot can fix that. Annoys me to hell...  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

5. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 17, 2015, 12:53 descender

GFE works just fine in W10, this is a you problem... as are most problems with W10.  

4. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 16, 2015, 10:20 CJ_Parker

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 08:59:
This software is so broken. Won't even download graphics drivers on windows 10. I just ignore it now.

GFE has been working flawless for me for years now. Win 7 here though... so my guess is it's more like Windows 10 is fucking with GFE and not the other way around. Fuck Microsoft buggy ass dreck coding!

3. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 16, 2015, 08:59 Ozmodan

This software is so broken. Won't even download graphics drivers on windows 10. I just ignore it now.  

2. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 15, 2015, 22:19 Shok

Do you mean in ShadowPlay? I just tested and, yes, you can delete the bind with the delete key. Here is a screenshot of my shortcuts after deleting the bind "activate push-to-talk".

Btw, I think ShadowPlay is pretty slick and have been using it to record Just Cause 3 personal highlights. Like finally getting 5 gears on a wingsuit challenge I replayed 500 times after baaarely missing it the previous 499.

Surprised it never had screenshot capability though.

1. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 15, 2015, 21:30 Pallais

Did they ever allow you to unbind the hotkeys they want to use (not remap to something else, but unbind, aka, disable)?

I would like to use it as there's lots of nice features there, but until Geforce Experience stops interfering with *my* gaming experience it just isn't worth the aggravation.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >