Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2015, 09:39 Retired

Yea I haven't noticed any point of the game where my stats mattered yet. Just lockpicking and computers......seems the previous games had more paths to conversation....  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2015, 09:35 InBlack

Im lvl 20 now and looking for a way into the institute. The only outcome of any dialogue Ive seen so far is to either accept a quest or refuse it. Oh I met two guys where one guy looked like the other guy and both were accusing the other of being a synth. When I tried to reason with them they told me to fuck off, then I killed them both. They both bled blood, and neither appeared to be a synth. This is lazy quest design even by Bethesda standards. I still manage to have fun in the game, but I don't think of it as role playing game at all. It's a free form action adventure, with role-playing elements. In other words the cake is a lie.  

I have a nifty blue line!

5. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2015, 09:00 harlock

i cant believe how irrelevant dialog is in F4... i mean it could almost be removed entirely in terms of actual gameplay... might as well just be picking up notes or tape recordings

the only purpose is "yes" or "no"... which honestly - is there even a choice? you can do something or not do it... but why does the NPC give a fuck? its so lame and meaningless... its literally a "turn on this quest" switch and absolutely nothing else

fucking lame as shit man...

i havent found any quests where you can affect anything thru dialog choices, as in, one way or another - do they exist in F4?? can someone tell me if they have found even one spot in the game where dialog choices steer events?

4. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2015, 06:48 InBlack

ZeroPike1 wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 15:32:
next Fallout will feature Shoes, Shirts, pants, socks, hats, bags... ohh wait that's now.

I enjoy a bit of gamer "swag" but geez.

It would make more sense if the nice clothes added charisma and skill (trait?) bonuses that would help you make it through the game by avoiding combat entirely. Right now its all a little bit pointless.

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2015, 16:54 MeanJim

Bethesda is dumbing down shoes now?  

MeanJim on Steam

2. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2015, 15:32 ZeroPike1

next Fallout will feature Shoes, Shirts, pants, socks, hats, bags... ohh wait that's now.

I enjoy a bit of gamer "swag" but geez.

1. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2015, 10:46 harlock

shoes eh  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo