Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Interviews

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 13:41 harlock

Kajetan wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 08:03:
InBlack wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 07:07:
The truth is painful isn't it?
There is no truth in many of your postings. Only bile and bitterness.

there is no intelligence in any of your postings. only the drooling, manic outbursts of a severely retarded monkey bending over to be buttfucked by anything it can

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 11:49 Cutter

Parias wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 23:19:
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 23:07:
But this PU 2.0 stuff is the very foundation, the groundwork, the absolute least minimum and they are struggling with it...

The exact same way Elite: Dangerous did in it's infant, alpha stages. Right before it improved dramatically.

Rationalizations are great aren't they?

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

12. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 09:37 InBlack

Next time you don't want to call someone a liar, don't include this in your post:

There is no truth in many of your postings.

As for being bitter, maybe you mean that Im not a typical gamer sycophant, pre-ordering the latest EA or Activision regurgitated bullshit, and perpetuating the digital waste that has permeated our hobby. You will find that I give praise where praise is due (for e.g. Witcher3) and am excited about certain projects (for e.g. the new Doom, and DCS World 2.0, Mech-commander, XCOM2 etc.) and not bitter at all when it comes to developers showing some great initiative and promise.
I do however have a particular pet peeve with Chris Roberts, and his Long Con, since space sims are one of my favorite genres in gaming, and what he is doing is just wrong on so many levels....

I have a nifty blue line!

11. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 09:15 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 08:38:
So what if Im bitter? Im entitled to an opinion right?
Sure you are. And i have the right to comment on your opinion.

Also please point me to the untruthful posts as I dislike being called a liar, even online.
I havent called you a liar. Just bitter and spouting mostly bile. Which seems to be your thing for a while now. But you were not this hateful in the past. What happened, if i may ask?

10. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 08:38 InBlack

So what if Im bitter? Im entitled to an opinion right? Also please point me to the untruthful posts as I dislike being called a liar, even online. After a quick check of your own post history, you seem to take a lot of pleasure in attacking Blues posters that have a negative opinion on anything really, and don't hesitate to shit down on the entire Blue community anytime you feel like it. Wonderfull stuff really here are some choice morsels:

Kajetan wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 07:37:
Krovven wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 05:21:
Have YOU played the game? Or do you just open up and swallow WorthABuy's shit?
Uhhhh, somebody doesnt like a game i like. Hurrdurr, bwaaaa!

Kajetan wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 18:07:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 17:09:
What is the point of bringing a 12 year old game to steam? Did not even like the game when it came out and if you want strategy there are far better offerings out there these days.
It's hard to accept, but yes, you are NOT the center of the universe.

Kajetan wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 15:42:
nin wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 15:38:
Because that guy sucks.
If you say so ...

Kajetan wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 05:17:
Sometimes i wonder ... what do people on BluesNews NOT hate? Not that i have a special love for Kotaku, but blacklisting a media outlet is NOT a good thing. There is nothing to cheer about.

Thats just on the first page....but hey whatever makes you happy right?

9. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 08:03 Kajetan

8. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 07:07 InBlack

Kajetan wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 06:11:
InBlack wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 02:39:
Except it didn't take them 90 million dollars of other people's money and 4 years to get to that point.
*nagnagnag* *whinewhinewhine*

Well, if it makes you happy

The truth is painful isn't it? I think you should probably buy another .jpeg image of a virtual ship, I'm sure it will make you feel much better.

7. Re: Evening Interviews SC Nov 24, 2015, 06:48 Bub

Should labels these Press Releases,

Weekly Long Con Extension Reports

==================================================
Bubb Stubbley
... I miss BBS..
"There is a sucker born every minute." - PT Barnum
==================================================

6. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 06:11 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 02:39:
Except it didn't take them 90 million dollars of other people's money and 4 years to get to that point.
*nagnagnag* *whinewhinewhine*

Well, if it makes you happy

5. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 02:39 InBlack

Parias wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 23:19:
But this PU 2.0 stuff is the very foundation, the groundwork, the absolute least minimum and they are struggling with it...

The exact same way Elite: Dangerous did in it's infant, alpha stages. Right before it improved dramatically.

4. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 00:07 CJ_Parker

Well, hopefully. I only had premium beta access for E:D but any early version of E:D I have ever played was lightyears ahead in quality compared to anything I've played of SC so far.  

3. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 23, 2015, 23:19 Parias

2. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 23, 2015, 23:07 CJ_Parker

What "hurdle"? It's simple online play with multiple players in an instance, i.e. the very basics of a multiplayer game. They are now nailing this down. Three years in.
According to people on the test server it is crashing every five minutes and player numbers (simultaneous) are very low. Color me unimpressed.

We can talk crossing a major hurdle once the game supports ~100 players (or 50+ ships) per instance with several gameplay systems interacting with each other in (near) flawless fashion and the level of detail Christ Roberts keeps promising.

1. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 23, 2015, 21:36 Tumbler

Looking forward to seeing star citizen 2.0 get released. Seems like they are about to cross a major hurdle.  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo