Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month

Whitebox Interactive announces early access to Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena will begin on December 9th, offering the first chance to check out this Warhammer 40K-themed MOBA/shooter. In the meantime you can check out the details on the Dark Nexus Arena website, and in this portion of the announcement:

A skill shot-based control scheme is at the core of Dark Nexus Arena, making the game feel like a shooter, while still providing the depth and character progression of a MOBA. With the ability to dash out of harm's way and take cover behind walls and other characters, players will have an unprecedented level of control over their characters in Dark Nexus Arena.

Dark Nexus Arena, in closed beta since May, implements press and fan feedback. As a result, when the game launches into early access, Dark Nexus Arena will even further differentiate itself from the standard MOBA formula by replacing the traditional three lane design, in favor of a map that removes lanes and towers entirely.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month Nov 20, 2015, 04:05 InBlack

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 18, 2015, 21:58:
I just want to know if Space Hulk - Deathwing has been cancelled or not. The one 40k title I'd like to see more information on and it's locked away in silence.

This.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month Nov 19, 2015, 08:20 Whiskers

Clearly games workshop has some crazy fine print or something, otherwise you'd think bigger developers who can make actual fun and interesting games (like Relic) would have kept with the franchise. It's just sad to see such a rich and exciting universe wasted on all these crappy games.  

3. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month Nov 18, 2015, 21:58 Wallshadows

I just want to know if Space Hulk - Deathwing has been cancelled or not. The one 40k title I'd like to see more information on and it's locked away in silence.  

2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month Nov 18, 2015, 21:28 Rhett

What in the fuck is this?

Jesus Games Workshop, you whore.

1. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Early Access Next Month Nov 18, 2015, 20:33 ColoradoHoudini

Sweet jesus.. every other week I read about a new Warhammer game.
Seems a bit oversaturated to me..and it's a MOBA?
UGH

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo