The Crew: Wild Run Released

UbiBlog announces the wild run has begun with the release of the Wild Run expansion for The Crew, their MMO action driving game. A new launch trailer illustrates the news, and here's word on the release, which also includes a graphics upgrade for the original game:
Get even more out of your experience with The Crew with the new Wild Run expansion, available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Try out four new types of vehicles – three Specs and one whole new family of vehicles (motorcycles) – and experience the game like never before with a graphics upgrade, as well as new weather and lighting effects. The upgrade will be free for all players, whether you pick up Wild Run or not, so you’ll still be able to see the core game in all its shiny-new glory.

Head out on the open road (or take your adventure off-road) with the new Dragster, Drift and Monster Truck Specs. Or, take a break from four-wheeled vehicles for a while and give the new motorcycles a spin. Take part in the FreeDrive activities for endless activities. Set the location and make up your own rules with the FreeDrive Challenges, or let the game come up with its own randomized objectives with the FreeDrive Stunts. Either way, you and your crew are in for quite a ride.

View : : :

Re: The Crew: Wild Run Released
Nov 18, 2015, 00:27
Re: The Crew: Wild Run Released Nov 18, 2015, 00:27
Nov 18, 2015, 00:27

ochentay4 wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 22:50:
xXStellarDadXx wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 20:08:
ummmm...the crew sucks and from what i hear this doesnt make it any better...
Well, I'm an avid and harsh gamer and I loved it. Played on the Xbone to death and want to buy the bundle digital as I sold the disc for quite amount of cash. I find it similar to Forza Horizon / NFS Rivals / Driveclub.

Does it have proper wheel support now or is it still an abortion trying to get high end wheels working?
Playing: Overwatch, FFXIV, Ion Fury
Xbox Live: Heinekev
PSN: Heinekev
Date
Subject
Author
Nov 17, 2015Nov 17 2015
Nov 17, 2015Nov 17 2015
Nov 18, 2015Nov 18 2015
  Re: The Crew: Wild Run Released
Nov 18, 2015Nov 18 2015