Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass Details

Ubiblog offers details on the Season Pass for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. This trailer illustrates plans for this year-long content subscription to the shooter sequel, and here's an outline:
Rainbow Six Siege is almost here. If you listen closely, you might even be able to hear the clicking of heavy boots up by the chimney as Operators prepare to breach. And after Siege launches on December 1, waves of fresh content will come rolling in for a full year. New goodies like maps, modes and operators will be free for all players, but with the Season Pass, you’ll get your hands on some of this of this stuff a little earlier. You’ll also get access to some weapon skins and other bonuses. Take a look below for a full rundown of what the Season Pass has to offer.

The Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass includes:

• Seven-day exclusive early access to the eight new operators, which you can instantly add to your roster upon their release
  • Permanent 5% Renown boost that will allow you to unlock content quicker
  • The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
  • The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
  • Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges (giving you a total of five)
  • 600 R6 Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content, like weapon skins

View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass Details
Nov 13, 2015, 01:17
Re: Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass Details Nov 13, 2015, 01:17
Nov 13, 2015, 01:17

Wow, a season pass that the community isn't forced to buy?! hell yes.

Nov 13, 2015, 06:28
Re: Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass Details Nov 13, 2015, 06:28
Nov 13, 2015, 06:28

While that is cool, the contents seem pretty underwhelming, even for a season pass...

(I do have the game however, came free with my GPU... was probably gonna get it anyway though. :P)

Nov 13, 2015, 07:48
Re: Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass Details Nov 13, 2015, 07:48
Nov 13, 2015, 07:48

The series went to garbage with Rainbow Six 3, and the contents of this season pass seem to indicate that the folks at Red Storm want very very different things out of a hard core realistic military shooter than I do.

When did all the military shooters turn into Barbie for Boys?
I should be coding.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer