Also, if SS3 really becomes a reality, I truly hope they find the correct
dev/publisher group to handle it to ensure the core mechanics stay.
Please let it be none of these
- ZeniMax/Bethseda (will turn it into a watered down, open-world explore a spaceship game with buggy Gamebryo and Dialog Wheel, and hope the mods will fix it)
- Gearbox (will take the IP and do nothing with it, and instead contract it to some chuckleheads while actually working on Borderlands 3)
- Microsoft Studios (turn System Shock into F2P, a console game, or just do nothing...forever)
- EA/DICE (turn into a linear action game, while trimming down on lots of features + potential season pass material)
- Bioware ("reimagine" System Shock 3 with modern bioware-RPG mechanics, a color coded ended, potential MMO-style quests, and plenty of romance encounters including Shodan)
Am I missing any? Sorry, had to do it. This comment was edited on Nov 12, 2015, 16:18.