has word that
Legacy of the Void
is now available, offering the final chapter in the
three-part release of StarCraft II
, the real-time strategy sequel. For
those who prefer to watch,
outlines a schedule of broadcasts coming from various streamers.
launch day patch notes, and links for
and Installation Troubleshooting
Connection and Latency Troubleshooting
, and a
Known Issues List
Players who have purchased Legacy of the Void now have
access to all of its content.
- Witness the conclusion to the StarCraft II
- Command the noble Protoss to save the galaxy
over the course of 19 exciting missions that span multiple worlds.
- Take control of the ancient Protoss arkship,
the Spear of Adun, to call down devastating strikes directly onto the
- Explore mysterious new planets with the
addition of eight new and vibrant tilesets.
- After you’ve completed the Legacy of the Void
campaign, experience the resolution to the storylines of Jim Raynor,
Sarah Kerrigan, and Artanis in “Into the Void”, the 3-mission epilogue
campaign to Legacy of the Void and the capstone to the epic story that
begun in the original StarCraft.
- Compete in the definitive version of the StarCraft
II multiplayer experience.
- Six new units have been added across the
Terran, Protoss, and Zerg races.
- A number of existing units from both Wings of
Liberty and Heart of the Swarm have been retrofitted with new abilities
- Wage war across 10 new multiplayer maps with
more to come in each new ladder season.
New game mode: Co-op Missions
- Play cooperatively with your friend, or be
paired with a partner of your skill level.
- You each select one of StarCraft’s legendary
commanders, which defines your army options.
- Work together on a campaign-style mission,
with objectives that need to be completed in order to win.
- Completing missions gains you experience and
levels up your commander.
- As levels are unlocked, gain new powerful
abilities that increase the strength of your commander.
New Multiplayer option: Archon Mode
- Two players team up to share control of a
- Play at a new level of competition, with your
combined focus allowing for more complex strategies.
- Compete on the ranked ladder, all the way up
to Grandmaster League!
- Become a StarCraft II champion in daily
- Sign up for tournaments and participate in the
ultimate expression of the StarCraft II competitive experience.
- Tournaments run every two hours throughout the
day, and tournament games feed into your 1v1 rank and league standing.
- Compete in 3-round tournaments on weekdays and
6-round tournaments on weekends.
- Earn trophies to fill up your trophy case and show
off the spoils of your victories!
- And much more:
- The level cap has been raised to 150 (15 new
levels per race), along with the addition of a plethora of new
achievements and rewards.
- Tactical and scripted A.I. have been updated
to utilize the new multiplayer changes in Legacy of the Void.
- New players can learn the game through an
updated Tutorial experience that steps through the different races.
- Multiplayer Training missions have been
updated to reflect the changes to gameplay in Legacy of the Void.
- Race-specific mouse confirmation cursors now
appear when utilizing rally points and waypoints.
- Destructible rocks and Xel’Naga watch towers
now appear on the minimap.
- Legacy of the Void includes all of the awesome new
features recently added in
Patch 3.0 and
including the free “Whispers of Oblivion” prologue campaign, a completely
revamped user interface, a redesigned Chat system, an updated Arcade,
Regional Game Servers, new SC2 Editor features, and much more!
If you have any issues or concerns, we’re here to help:
Good luck and have fun!