Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released

Madness? This is Sparta! Creative Assembly now offers Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition, a bundle of the historical strategy sequel along with all the additional content that has come out since it was first released a couple of years ago. They offer details on where this can be bought on the Total War Wiki, though this seems outdated as of this writing. This trailer offers a look, and here's word:
If you’ve not dived in to 2013’s massive strategy game yet, now’s the time with a collected edition of Total War: ROME II featuring a selection of additional content and expansions available now from selected retailers.

Collecting together a wealth of content from the ROME II opus, players will discover the best of the Ancient Greek and Roman worlds. Thousands of hours of challenging conquest await across a massive main game, two epic campaign expansions and dramatic extra content that introduces additional playable factions and ferocious elite warriors.

The unique mix of real-time massive battles and turn-based campaign map strategy, Total War offers conflict and empire-building on an unparalleled scale, with jaw-dropping attention to detail.

View

3. Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released Nov 6, 2015, 16:32 Krovven

2013? Really? It seems like this just came out with a rapid followup with Atilla. I played the free demo weekend a bit on Steam awhile back, enjoyed it. Ended up getting the game free with my video card...and I haven't touched it yet.

100hrs in Shogun 2 and I feel I've barely touched that too (coop, no solo). Due to various bugs and the snail paced gameplay, we never got to finish a single game. This has definitely soured my desire to spend much time with their games.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 6, 10:46 Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released The Half Elf
  2. Nov 6, 16:27 Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released Krovven
>> 3. Nov 6, 16:32 Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released Krovven