they are hiring a Senior Software Engineer to help
, Warcraft III
, and Diablo II
, as they
are "restoring them to glory" (thanks Verno). Here's word on the plan:
Compelling stories. Intense multiplayer. Endless replayability. Qualities
that made StarCraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo II the titans of their day.
Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made them more
difficult to be experienced by their loyal followers or reaching a new
We’re restoring them to glory, and we need your engineering talents, your
passion, and your ability to get tough jobs done.
So if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective, and
look forward to challenges that will create millions of new adventures for our
players: we would love to hear from you.
- Make gameplay first again on modern operating
- Create conditions for experiences that look as
good as they play.
- Own implementation and curation of features new
- Combat hacking to improve multiplayer.
- Diagnose and fix all the things: crashes,
deadlocks, overflows, heap corruptions, etc.
- Expert knowledge of C / C++
- A minimum of 5 years’ development experience
- Experience debugging unfamiliar code
- Passion for games
- Excite us
- Experience debugging Win32 or OS X game software
- Experience using Visual Studio or Xcode
- Experience with x86 assembly