Kxmode wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 23:35:
Here's what happens when I tried to open a reasonable dialog with White Knight backers about the course of the project. It had received more than a few responses before the extremely aggressive moderators deleted it, and before it had a chance to see any kind of lengthy discussion. How can anyone have a reasonable discussion with these people if they engage in censorship and name-calling? The top comment told me to go "Fuck Derek Smart in his goat-ass".
The reason you were criticised is because your post was ridiculous and shows complete contempt for everything that Star Citizen represents.
1) You called for Chris Roberts, Sandra Roberts and Ortwin Freyemuth to be fired immediately despite them being the main people responsible for the game. Backers supported the project because of Chris Roberts.
2) You called for them to be stripped of shares in the company, which is clearly motivated by a personal agenda.
3) You mention the FTC even though a request has shown that no action is currently pending.
4) You suggest they change netcode, despite them already having implemented their own netcode.
5) You call for core components of the game to be removed (Arena Commander, Star Marine, the PU, etc).
6) You call for the game to be ported to console.
In other words you want to take a game marketed as a PC title made by Chris Roberts and make it a console game without Chris Roberts. You complain about the game not being what was promised and yet want to do exactly that to it but on your terms. Your suggestions are utterly unreasonable.
I question why you even backed the game given your contempt for everything it represents. You're just parroting Derek Smart's deranged rantings.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."