I have been refraining from posting here because I was waiting for all the craziness to die down.
My next blog was going to be about Star Citizen. But I have written a new one as a response to Chris's rant. It will go live next week.
At the end of the day, his rant has done more harm than good and has all but put the nail on the coffin for this project and his company.
I am not going to repeat what I've already posted elsewhere. So here are my prepared statements for your reading pleasure.
1) Nobody "doxed" Chris Roberts. It’s FALSE
Plus, he doxed himself in his rant
2) He data mined our social media feeds and grabbed stuff out of context to attack myself, the researcher, and the author of the article.
This is the Harper issue he completely skewed, 1
3) This is how it came to this, 1
4) The Escapist defends their story: 1
5) An article corroborating some of the Escapist story about employee abuse, 1
Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living. If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them