Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

A.I. Invasion Invades

Indie German developer GameArt Studio announces that A.I. Invasion is now in full release on Steam following an early access period that began over the summer. This post has word, including a bit on what's changed for the launch:
Take on the role of a soldier fighting against the merciless A.I. machines controlling the universe. Traveling the Rimae planetary system you command a team that has to overcome various missions to defeat those pesky metal roaches. Utilize a wide range of weapons and even special items that aid you in battle! Can you reclaim the system from the A.I.?

Full list of features:

• full story campaign telling the story of the reclamation of the Rimae planetary system
  • 20 varied missions with a wide range of objectives
  • 9 different environments on several planets and even in space
  • 6 unlockable main weapons with different shooting behaviors and projectile types
  • 5 unlockable special items, that serve as equippable special abilities
  • control up to 5 special units to approach combat strategically
  • full gamepad support
  • Steam Achievements

Additionally many minor improvements, bugfixes and smaller feature additions mark the transition of A.I. Invasion from Early Access to full release. So, see you on the intergalactic battlefield!

View

3. Re: A.I. Invasion Invades Oct 1, 2015, 13:54 PHJF

jdreyer wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 13:11:
I was just complaining last month that there weren't very many sci-fi Diablos. This kind of fits the bill.

Restricted Area. Good god, what an awful game.

And Space Siege! UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 1, 12:07 Re: A.I. Invasion Invades maddog
  2. Oct 1, 13:11 Re: A.I. Invasion Invades jdreyer
>> 3. Oct 1, 13:54  Re: A.I. Invasion Invades PHJF
  4. Oct 1, 14:34 Re: A.I. Invasion Invades KS
  5. Oct 1, 18:46  Re: A.I. Invasion Invades BobBob