Indie German developer GameArt Studio announces that A.I. Invasion
in full release on Steam
following an early access period that began over the summer.
has word, including a bit on what's changed for the launch:
Take on the role of a soldier fighting against the merciless A.I.
machines controlling the universe. Traveling the Rimae planetary system you
command a team that has to overcome various missions to defeat those pesky metal
roaches. Utilize a wide range of weapons and even special items that aid you in
battle! Can you reclaim the system from the A.I.?
Full list of features:
- full story campaign telling the story of the
reclamation of the Rimae planetary system
- 20 varied missions with a wide range of objectives
- 9 different environments on several planets and
even in space
- 6 unlockable main weapons with different shooting
behaviors and projectile types
- 5 unlockable special items, that serve as
equippable special abilities
- control up to 5 special units to approach combat
- full gamepad support
- Steam Achievements
Additionally many minor improvements, bugfixes and smaller feature additions
mark the transition of A.I. Invasion from Early Access to full release. So, see
you on the intergalactic battlefield!