Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 30, 2015, 02:30 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 18:33:
PHJF wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 13:22:
Civilian flamethrowers are legal and you want to talk bans on laser pointers?

Americans hate, HATE banning things. It really doesn't matter how dangerous or worthless something is, in the end the masses will defer to "protecting individual freedom" over legislating, pretty much every time.

What are you talking about? Americans love banning things. Books, movies, goods, foods, etc. You'll ban books, but you won't ban lasers. Insanity.

We even tried banning torture. That didn't work out too well.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 18:34 Cutter

Shineyguy wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 12:48:
Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 11:56:
Why don't they just ban the stupid things? What legitimate need does anyone have for a handheld laser in the first place anyway?

I'll amend that to green lasers.

Red lasers used as pointing devices, yeah that's OK. But no one really has a NEED for a green laser, at least not in the civilian sector.

Yeah they have pointers already, they're called fingers. Beyond that they're called sticks. You don't need a laser to point at something.

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 18:33 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 13:22:

Americans hate, HATE banning things. It really doesn't matter how dangerous or worthless something is, in the end the masses will defer to "protecting individual freedom" over legislating, pretty much every time.

What are you talking about? Americans love banning things. Books, movies, goods, foods, etc. You'll ban books, but you won't ban lasers. Insanity.

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 13:46 jdreyer

"But your honor, I was just test firing my new Barrett .50 rifle at the police helicopter. Why am I being charged???"  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 13:22 PHJF

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 12:48 Shineyguy

Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2015, 11:56:
Why don't they just ban the stupid things? What legitimate need does anyone have for a handheld laser in the first place anyway?

I'll amend that to green lasers.

Red lasers used as pointing devices, yeah that's OK. But no one really has a NEED for a green laser, at least not in the civilian sector.

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 11:56 Cutter

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 29, 2015, 10:27 Zarkonis

If PD can arm drones, we can fight back.  

Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >