Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

New Wolfenstein Revealed?

A post on Eurogamer.pl has some comments from a voice actor suggesting another new Wolfenstein game is in the works, following Machine Games' successful reboot of the alternate-history shooter series following Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Eurogamer.net has the English translation of word from Alicja Bachleda-Curuś, who voiced Wolfenstein: The New Order's Anya: "I'm working on a video game, first part of which I have already made. Now we're making a second one, which will take two more years," she says. "I played this game as a child. I was very happy when I got to the point where I could shoot Hitler."

View
22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

22. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 24, 2015, 05:25 KilrathiAce

Oh no, please no more unless one can play as germans or something totally different.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

21. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 24, 2015, 00:17 El Pit

MajorD wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 18:19:
LiTh wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 17:33:
BobBob wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 14:22:
I wonder if they'll make an Apple TV version. Lately, I've been quite impressed with the recent iOS games. They've evolved to become more complex and visually appealing. The fact I can just take them anywhere I want is a major plus - especially to the beach. Thumbsup

Why would you goto the beach to play a phone app?

Yeah really, I'd be looking at beach babes in bikinis and the waves, not a mobile device.

Oh, and thanks all for feedback on Wolfenstein NO and OB.

Cheers Thumbsup

Bikini beach babes buying bread beyond belief? Who would want to miss this? WHO, I ASK?!!!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

20. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 20:15 PHJF

Really have no impetus to play Old Blood. New Order was in the rarely obtained "just long enough" category in terms of duration. If anything, I feel like going back to Wolfenstein 2009.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

19. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 18:35 BobBob

MajorD wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 18:19:
I wonder if they'll make an Apple TV version. Lately, I've been quite impressed with the recent iOS games. They've evolved to become more complex and visually appealing. The fact I can just take them anywhere I want is a major plus - especially to the beach. Thumbsup

Yeah really, I'd be looking at beach babes in bikinis and the waves, not a mobile device.

Cheers Thumbsup

I often read, write, and work at the beach. I treat it like an office. Thumbsup

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

18. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 18:32 Task

I'm still waiting for a new-age Wolfenstein where the end boss is Cheney, kept alive in an Android robot suit. You know, because we have plenty of new Hitler wannabes being evilx2 these days. No alternative time line required.

This comment was edited on Sep 23, 2015, 18:38.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

17. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 18:19 MajorD

Cheers Thumbsup

Still counting...

16. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 17:33 LiTh

15. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 16:38 Pr()ZaC

Creston wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 16:22:
I was very happy when I got to the point where I could shoot Hitler.

I think we all were.

ach, mein leben!

Where's the nazi emoticon Blue? Furious2

14. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 16:22 Creston

I was very happy when I got to the point where I could shoot Hitler.

I think we all were.

ach, mein leben!

13. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 14:22 BobBob

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

12. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 14:03 nin

siapnar wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 11:48:
Old Blood still worth a go though, right?

The level I liked the most in NO was one of, if not the first(?) level which was in the castle. So I have a feeling I'd like Old Blood a lot

It's ok, but it's nearly as fun as NO, IMO.

11. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 12:41 OldDirtyEwok

I want a sequel to RTCW:Enemy Territory, I couldn't care less about these Wolfensteins.  

10. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 11:48 siapnar

Old Blood still worth a go though, right?

The level I liked the most in NO was one of, if not the first(?) level which was in the castle. So I have a feeling I'd like Old Blood a lot

9. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 11:31 nin

Killer Kane wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 11:29:
I enjoyed both of them, but New Order especially suffered from some "consol-level-itis"
The "Gopher Levels" were maddening ("Go find me X Document")The "wall climbing mechanics" were just silly...and the monotonous "hold lever down-on power meter-kill tethered robot-suit guy" just sucked.
Killing Nazis in castles and Bavarian style villages never gets old though.

That was Old Blood, wasn't it (wall climbing, power meter)? It's the lesser of the two, for sure.

8. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 11:29 Killer Kane

I enjoyed both of them, but New Order especially suffered from some "consol-level-itis"
The "Gopher Levels" were maddening ("Go find me X Document")The "wall climbing mechanics" were just silly...and the monotonous "hold lever down-on power meter-kill tethered robot-suit guy" just sucked.
Killing Nazis in castles and Bavarian style villages never gets old though.

7. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 11:06 nin

Zyrxil wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 10:58:
New Order is much better than Old Blood. OB is decent, but it rehashes plenty of the same ideas as New Order without really doing anything new, and it has a lot less location variety.

Also a lot less personality, in the characters you meet along the way. It's part of what made NO so much fun.

6. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 10:58 Zyrxil

New Order is much better than Old Blood. OB is decent, but it rehashes plenty of the same ideas as New Order without really doing anything new, and it has a lot less location variety.  

5. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 10:52 MoreLuckThanSkill

MajorD wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 10:49:
I haven't played either of the new ones (NO or OB). Are they worth playing?

Yes, very much so. Pretty tight controls and shooting mechanics, nice weapons, pretty good level design, reasonably tolerable story. Both were nice old school single player FPS fun, although New Order is probably the better of the two, in my opinion. Both are fairly short, so I recommend you buy them on sale.

4. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 10:49 MajorD

I haven't played either of the new ones (NO or OB). Are they worth playing?

Still counting...

3. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 10:31 InBlack

No swastikas, no sale.  

I have a nifty blue line!

22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo