Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 4, 2015, 02:49 InBlack

Exactly. Just like in the real world where you need street smarts to survive in the urban jungle, you need erm...net? smarts to survive the internet. The net is a wonderful place filled with wonder and hidden lurking dangers in every corner. If you know where to step you will be safe.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2015, 10:50 Axis

Milnet in the Airforce, and made my first online site in early 96. I find the internet to be just as appealing and fun as then.

Just like anything, it's how you use it - and if you are fairly tech savvy you don't need to worry about the majority of garbage. Experience will allow you to and sift through the mountains of junk to find your informational gems. Like with all research it takes time and effort.

Yours truly,

Axis

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2015, 10:45 Cutter

That CA DoJ website is interesting. They need a lot more stuff on it however. Again it clearly shows police forces in general need to be reigned in a lot more.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2015, 10:13 ZeroPike1

The invention itself is an amazing feet of Human thinking and technology capability. The ability to transfer information at lightning speeds across country to across the world.

But in the end, Humans are Human.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >