Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out

Battle.net announces that they are getting set to start doling out gold refunds to customers who double-purchased items in Heroes of the Storm when buying bundles as they promised they would when they recently announced the addition of dynamic bundles to the MOBA. They also announce that the Diablo-themed Battlefield of Eternity map is out of the rotation until they can address an issue that caused it to sometimes crash the game. Here's word on that:
We've discovered an issue with Battlefield of Eternity that can cause games to crash, and have removed this Battleground from the matchmaking pool until we can roll out a fix.

We're investigating the issue now, and hope to have a fix released as soon as possible. For the time being, you can still play on Battlefield of Eternity using Custom Games, but it has been removed from Versus A.I., Quick Match, and Ranked.

We'll let you know just as soon as Battlefield of Eternity is available in matchmaking queues once more.
View : : :

Re: Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out
Aug 21, 2015, 15:43
Re: Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out Aug 21, 2015, 15:43
Aug 21, 2015, 15:43

HoSpanky wrote on Aug 21, 2015, 11:04:
Most of my friends don't like playing against real people, so we run versus AI

I know there's an AI mode but I didn't think people actually used it... Especially for multi. Weird.
Date
Subject
Author
Aug 21, 2015Aug 21 2015
  Re: Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out